Miniature Football Home  

Go Back   Miniature Electric Football Forums > Miniature Electric Football Tailgate Party
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 07-25-2008, 12:21 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Default Getting ready for the convention

What is everyone doing to get ready for the convention?

I've been wanting to get to some extra customizing in but I started tweaking teams instead. Tonight I tweaked bases for seven teams (11 man old Tudor squads) to donate at the convention. I made 5 TTCs for lineman and 6 rookie bases for the skill positions. I made at least 3 guys per team be able to take it to the house on a 48" long board and I made the TTCs strong. I've got 15 more Tudor teams that I want to donate but I've run out of bases for now. Gotta say, after tweaking that many Miggle bases, I've found that the Miggle frosty rookies to be my favorite for tweaking a steady iron man rookie base and the yellow Miggle TTCs to be the best TTCs (followed by the polo greens).

See you at the convention!
Joe
Old 07-25-2008, 12:35 AM
JIMBO

Default Army On The Defense

Funny that you've been tweaking too!

My ARMY defense is in Training Camp right now. They've watched the films of their Offensive counterparts, and although they won't have to be able to shut down someone else's Triple Option, they have to at least be skilled enough to give my Offense some comp. So, I've been cranking out LBs and DBs all on polo green rookies. My OL and DL are the only players on TTCs, so I get the natural weight difference.
Old 07-25-2008, 07:07 AM
MFCA MEMBER

I've been working on my Fantasy Draft '08 team, the New Zealand Zombies, so that I can have all 8 of my Alternate League teams ready, as well as 2 other fantasy teams for display.
Old 07-25-2008, 09:53 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Default working on the field, but need to be painting

I need Redskins like yesterday....but I just keep working on tweaking up the teams I will be traveling with .....

Raiders

Cardinals

Texans

Titans

Falcons

Chargers

all to do some hitting all weekend with.....

been working on my "rule" set when it's my turn.... I will post them up later so all can have a copy to use. I would think that all who are in the challenge should do the same so when you are the 'host' your opponent won't have to remember as much he can just refer to the cheat sheet......

K-LO