Miniature Football Home  

Go Back   Miniature Electric Football Forums > Miniature Electric Football Tailgate Party
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 09-04-2008, 11:48 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Default What is CorEy up to now????

Responding to Chad Johnson's request to legally change his name to "Ocho Cinco", CorEy Johnson has now gone a bit too far...or has he???

Rumor has it that CorEy has issued the following statement:

"As I am the face of the hobby, I think that paying tribute to the blood, sweat, and tears (those only happen when I play) is only appropriate. Therefore, in deference to myself, I'm making a miniature football resolution that all EF names on the back of jerseys for all teams will have the 4th letter capitalized." Corey's new look 49ers:

monTana
lotT
craIg
ricE

Of course the rest of us in this hobby realize that all letters are already capitalized, but ssshhhh, Mr. CorEy isn't always the quickest to catch on

Tom

"Mrs Palin should remember that Jesus Christ was a community organizer and Pontius Pilate was a governor"
Old 09-04-2008, 11:53 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Default And

Joe Greco just called...in deference to his many stellar #2 finishes in tourneys this year he is also going to be changing his name to:

Joe Dos (two in Spanish)

That kind of rhymes with No-Doz, doesn't it.

All in fun!!!
Old 09-05-2008, 06:30 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Default I'll tell ya what I'm up to!!!!

Trying to get a win in the BAM league!

If I don't win this Sat, I'm going to start cheating!
Sike.............. Nat'l don't cheat, Nat'l don't have to.

Back to Chad..... dude is crazy! He is becoming a side show instead of a great WR. Now if he puts up numbers, and the Bengals make the playoffs, it will all be forgotten.

You got me Tom, I just don't like the E being left out of my name. I don't even know why? It's funny, cause if I call in a pick up or delivery order. I say my name, then spell it for them. Really....it doesn't matter how they write my name, but I spell it everytime. I don't care if they forget to put ketchup on my fries, but as long as they put the E in CorEy..... it's all good.

Since people screw it up so much, I'm thinking of changing my name to F.O.T.H.
Yup............ F.O.T.H. Johnson

All during the MFCA convention Ray Fanara's buddy was saying, " There he is...The FACE!"
I've talked to Don Smith a few times since the SWB, and I asked him did he rehearse that????
He said it just came out!! lol

Nat'l