Miniature Football Home  

Go Back   Miniature Electric Football Forums > Miniature Electric Football Tailgate Party
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 11-08-2008, 02:46 PM
Crusader

Default All Saints Fans

Is it me or is the Saints so called "high powered" offense so one dimensional
it's a detrement? Brees throws for 360 yards or better a game, but the offense can't gain a yard or a make a key first down to run out the clock.
Deuce looks fine to me, maybe not as fast, but still big enought to wear a defense down becoming a major factor in the 4th qtr. This isn't rocket science. If you are running the football then get two offensive lineman or
defensive lineman off the bench go to a Power-I with two tight ends and run the ball up the middle. If you can't gain yardage with all that beef in front of you shame on you.

The weak link obviously is the defense or the lack of defense, there is no way to win without defense. I don't see this defense as aggressive. They look like wait then react. I know the secondary is week, but they don't have the fire they had in 2006. The line shows no push and can't get to the qb.
Since it's too late for better players how would you light a fire under them?
Sometimes the game is attitude. You get some success then you get guys playing over their heads. I don't see anything happening on defense to confuse the opposing offenses.

Special teams - can't kick - ugh!

Can the Saints reach the playoffs or by some miracle gain momentum catapulting them into the playoffs?