Miniature Football Home  

Go Back   Miniature Electric Football Forums > RULES WORLD, RULES WORLD, RULES WORLD plus Strategies and Formations > NHFL Rules
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 11-26-2008, 02:06 AM
TheTweakFreak

Default Welcome One & All

I would like to welcome one and all to the National High-Voltage Football League rules forum. While these rules are set for the 2009 Championship Season, we tend to evolve them a little each year.

I will not use this forum in an attempt to convince a single soul how they should or should not play the game. That is for each to decide on their own. This forum is to show others how to play under the National High-Voltage Football League format only. In short, this is how we roll.

Instead of posting a massive rules and equipment page to fumble through, I thought it best to send those interested directly to the source. However, this may change in the future. The NHFL site is constantly receiving upgrades so check back as often as you like.

Click on the links below to go to the NHFL Equipment and Rules pages, respectively.

NHFL EQUIPMENT
NHFL RULES

-Mike Pratt, NHFL Rules Committee Chairperson
Old 12-03-2008, 10:35 AM
MFCA MEMBER

I love the ATTAC target passing system used by the High Voltage League!
Could you offer a brief summary of how the targets and sticks are used for the benefit of those who may not know.....