Miniature Football Home  

Go Back   Miniature Electric Football Forums > RULES WORLD, RULES WORLD, RULES WORLD plus Strategies and Formations > MPFL Rules
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 12-03-2008, 10:36 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Default New MPFL Official

Gentleman

I hope to be training someone to be an official in the MPFL System. His job will be to learn all the rules of football as it relates to to this system.

I have observed that when guys officiate games they are not looking for penalties but are watching the game and thus miss a lot of call. I will be teaching him all I know about the rules of the game, and what he needs to look for when officiating an MPFL game. He will know how to run a game from start to finish, to include game and play clocks, and control of the game etc.

What I can tell you about this guy is that he is a former Karate student of mine, so I know him very well.

The NFL has there officials and now the MPFL will have there as well , he is the first of a few I hope to pay out of my own pocket.

These official do not and will not care who wins the game, but only that the games are officiated fairly and no call is missed.

You're coaching conduct will be called if out of line so coach you're team and allow the official to do his job.

The "P" in MPFL stands for " Professionalism " and is how you need to conduct you're self at all times.
Old 12-04-2008, 09:16 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Default EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey ant,

This is a great idea. In this system you need a ref to really know what to look for and not be 50% ref and 50% spectator. The refing duties need to be 100% for any game duration. I will of course help you in paying for these said ref's. This is the professional way to do things. If they need ref UNI'S we can get that for them also. Just let me know. Sometimes when coaches who play in a league ref games, they get tired and let things go ( NOT ARTLAX OF THE BAM). This league/system is very professional in every way. You can tell just by the way things are handled this is a game for adults. This is the way any league should be ran.

If you think you can use two ref's that would be great also.
one last note: Alot of coaches are very uncomfortable reffing games in there league. They are unsure if they are making the right calls and doing the right thing. HIRING REF'S IS THE RIGHT WAY TO ALLIEVIATE THAT. I hope other coaches see the wisdom in making this choice.

JIMMY "MANTARAYDRE" JOHNSON
(HEAD COACH OF THE MIAMI DOLPHINS)
"IT WAS TIME TO GET BACK IN THE WATER"!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-04-2008, 09:32 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Quote:
Originally Posted by MANTARAY- DRE View Post
Hey ant,

This is a great idea. In this system you need a ref to really know what to look for and not be 50% ref and 50% spectator. The refing duties need to be 100% for any game duration. I will of course help you in paying for these said ref's. This is the professional way to do things. If they need ref UNI'S we can get that for them also. Just let me know. Sometimes when coaches who play in a league ref games, they get tired and let things go ( NOT ARTLAX OF THE BAM). This league/system is very professional in every way. You can tell just by the way things are handled this is a game for adults. This is the way any league should be ran.

If you think you can use two ref's that would be great also.
one last note: Alot of coaches are very uncomfortable reffing games in there league. They are unsure if they are making the right calls and doing the right thing. HIRING REF'S IS THE RIGHT WAY TO ALLIEVIATE THAT. I hope other coaches see the wisdom in making this choice.

JIMMY "MANTARAYDRE" JOHNSON
(HEAD COACH OF THE MIAMI DOLPHINS)
"IT WAS TIME TO GET BACK IN THE WATER"!!!!!!!!!!

Dre

That is the idea !!!!!! Coaches ask question durring the game and if practice like they should then they will ask these question in the off season and not durring the game.

In this system you need to put you're time in, and playing in this league and others at the same time will hurt them in this league.

If they practice a little every day, then they will see things that they can not see now, and the new official will be training with me so you know he will know the game and what to look for.

I will say this, " Coaches had better stick to coaching there team only " if they don't know the rules and the official does then it would be best to allow the official to do his job.

Thanks Dre
Old 12-06-2008, 01:44 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Default MPFL Official "Jeff "

I just dropped off the DVD to Jeff, he will be studing it. I hope you guys are doing you're part, he is doing his.