Miniature Football Home  

Go Back   Miniature Electric Football Forums > Miniature Electric Football Tailgate Party
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 02-03-2009, 09:45 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Default New way of promoting?

I would like to place an add in our local Penny Saver trying to look for new coaches in my area. The Penny Saver is a local weekly publication for people trying to sell or advertise goods and services. I want to persuade them to come to this site first before making contact with me. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Old 02-03-2009, 03:23 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Default Great idea

I think that is a great start. I think another idea for you would be take up a bunch fliers and see if you can put them in the local sports bars (maybe above the stalls) they can read your flier. Have something where people can either take a flier themselves or just have it so they can grab a phone number to call. Make sure you get a colorful flier from maybe one of wierdwolfs awesome designs. Attach a little info to the bottom of it and let them have something to just grab and go. Good luck buddy.
Old 02-04-2009, 08:07 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Frank,

My buddy owns an Irish Pub and I will ask him if I can do that. Excellent.
Old 02-04-2009, 11:09 AM
MFCA MEMBER

I have thought about putting some up at my gym. There are alot of guys that talk football all the time there .
Old 02-04-2009, 11:25 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEW CASTLE HiTMEN View Post
Frank,

My buddy owns an Irish Pub and I will ask him if I can do that. Excellent.
CHECK WITH HIM ABOUT BEING HOST TO YOUR LEAGUE!!!
Old 02-04-2009, 11:39 AM
MFCA MEMBER

I would host at my house. Food and drinks are FREE! His would not. Right now there are only five of us. I could handle about ten to twelve at my house comfortably. We play in my basement and there is plenty of room.
Old 02-18-2009, 10:36 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Bump. Guys, let me know what you think. This add will appear in next weeks Bargain Bulletin here in New Castle, Pa.

WANTED: MINIATURE FOOTBALL COACHES

Electric football is back in a big way. There is a league starting in New Castle, Pa. So far we have five coaches. If interested please visit this web-site. www.miniaturefootball.org. Start a thread on this site with the subject line, League in New Castle, Pa. I will then contact you on this site.
Old 02-18-2009, 10:46 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEW CASTLE HiTMEN View Post
Bump. Guys, let me know what you think. This add will appear in next weeks Bargain Bulletin here in New Castle, Pa.

Electric football is back in a big way. There is a league starting in New Castle, Pa. So far we have five coaches. If interested please visit this web-site. www.miniaturefootball.org. Start a thread on this site with the subject line, League in New Castle, Pa. I will then contact you on this site.
Make sure you put in the words "on the forum" after Start a thread. I would include your email address as well. Because of spammers, we had to change it so that anyone wanting to post on the forum has to request a username first. This can, unfortunately, cause some people to just skip registering, but it was the only way to stem the tide of spammers.

—Idiom
3. One Bad Em-F-er, negative shout out; pertaining to weirdwolf: There goes one bad EM-F-er. I mean he can’t play and ain’t never win nothin’!

Old 02-18-2009, 10:49 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Lynn,

How's this.

Electric football is back in a big way. There is a league starting in New Castle, Pa. So far we have five coaches. If interested please visit this web-site. www.miniaturefootball.org. Start a thread on the forum section on this site with the subject line, League in New Castle, Pa. You must register with a username to access the forum. I will then contact you on this site.