Miniature Football Home  

Go Back   Miniature Electric Football Forums > Miniature Electric Football Tailgate Party
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 02-19-2009, 04:43 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Default LOMAX, RU PLAYING

IN THE BRAWL FOR THE TV SHOW ? BECAUSE IF YOU ARE, there is no way you can use any other team but the REDSKINS.

1) YOU LIVE THERE

2) YOU WORK AT FEDEX FIELD

3)YOU KNOW THE CHEERLEADERS

4)YOUR A DIE HARD SKINS FAN

5)YOU KNOW THE HOGETTES

6)YOU KNOW THE GUY THAT WEARS THE INDIAN HEADRESS

From the way you were going crazy at the game last year ( REDSKINS VS COLTS), it's only right to rep them. Plus, if your people see you on TV not using the skins, they may throw you out of the stadium next year. So you might as well start painting some 3.3 customs. YOU PROBABLY CAN COME UP WITH THE GREATEST ALLTIME REDSKIN TEAM EVER. (MAKE SURE SONNY IS AT QB) OR BILLY KILMER. ALSO DANNY "LIGHTNING " BUGGS AT WR. Howard cosell use to love lightning.

Who are some of your all time redskins anyway

mantaraydre
Old 02-20-2009, 09:26 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Talking after laughing hard......

Thanks Dre for the morning laughter

Well, as far as I know, I will be there playing in the Brawl / CBSMF and anything else going on during the weekend.

Yes I a big Redskins Fan and most of your post is acurate, however I have NEVER played with a Redskins Team in competition! If you can beleive that.

Main reason is that we have sooooo many Redskins' teams here (league wise), that one more would be too much.

I have been collecting figures for the cause and do have plans on building a SuperSkins Team.....after seeing the WW-Chiefs field cover, I will finish my redskins and hope that they are ready for Canton.

As for last year, you $%%$^$% right I was going off, that's what you do for a NFL game on the road! I can't decribe the emotions that were going on while I watch two of my alltime Favorite Redskins go into the HOF - LIVE!!!!
It was so much fun I am looking forward to this year.

However, I might be going with a team that represents (or sports) one of the inductees on the team...we will get some visitors this year.... so I might want to play from that angle.....

Thanks Dre for asking..... I will give you a little backround on me EFL speaking...

Until this season, I have never played with the same team for more than 1 year. Have been playing with the Cardnials now for 2 years and only 1 loss so far (2007 champs)....

... before that, Falcons (2006 winner); Panthers; Chargers (3 titles - triplecrown was born; won a 4th coached by someone else); Rams, Broncos, Titans (runner-up)

Tournaments - used Eagles, Rams, Chargers, 49ers, Seahawks, Panthers...but NO REDSKINS............