Miniature Football Home  

Go Back   Miniature Electric Football Forums > RULES WORLD, RULES WORLD, RULES WORLD plus Strategies and Formations > General rules posts not specific to a certain rules set
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 02-28-2009, 03:26 AM
Coach

Default Nothing More To Say!

Anthony:

While I would prefer to play EF/MF another way, I like what you have done, and I like the energy you have put into the game.

Keep doing what you're doing.

You're a credit to the sport.

Carpe Diem,
Paul L. Gardner
Old 02-28-2009, 09:39 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Default Thank you!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tudorian View Post
Anthony:

While I would prefer to play EF/MF another way, I like what you have done, and I like the energy you have put into the game.

Keep doing what you're doing.

You're a credit to the sport.

Carpe Diem,
Paul L. Gardner
Thank you very much!!!!

Many in this hobby do not like me or thay take what I write the wrong way, and never try to understand me. But I am so pleased that the Lord blessed me to create this system, I could not have done it without him.

I have always felt that this hobby was getting away from the actual game of football and putting in what they like in order to cover up there weakness and high light what they do best.

There focus was on 1 point this, 4 point that, figures, ie the equipment used became the focus and football aspect got lost.

What ever happen to playing with what you have! Sure there should be some standard put in place just to keep things balanced and fair.

Then you have some guys who take take take from this hobby and never give anything other than there opoinion, you have guys that don't belive in the future of the hobby and try and hold it back.
I don't know how to write this without many getting it twisted and taking what I write the wrong way, but I will try;

My Thoughts; Have we lost sight of the big picture ( Football )? We hear the word "Unity" but what is it actualy? Unity is not being multiple, it is oneness, a condition of harmony.

What jumps out at you is "Oneness" lets say there are 50 ways to play this game how is there oneness? How is there Unity ? Just a thought.

Can each man look within him self and ask, is what I am doing or like something that gives me an advantage or is it upholding the standard of football ?

I remember playing my brother/best friend Mike Carr. I could never beat him, I practiced and put in the time, I didn't change any rules as to give me a better chance, there was nothing I can use, these figures only or these bases only. I lost because of me, something I was not doing! My best vs his best.

That to me is the spirit of the hobby, you're best vs his best, that is it.

I hope that every one who is playing under the MPFL system will understand that the system works but it depends on how much of the game of football they actualy know or don't know. But stick with it and don't change a thing, the result will be you will see the game like you have never seen it before.

And to the coaches who want to take parts of the system and add it to what they are doing; The system builds off of other areas of the system like links in a chain, or to better understand it's value it's a team system.

Passing system works with the stoppages, stoppages works with the run system that works with the tackles that works with the magnets, that works with the penalties of the game that works with the set up of formation that work with the play and game clock and it keeps going. Its all apart of it's self. Its about allowing you to play football and do what football does.

I thank God that those of you have seen, using, or taking something from the idea that God has given me, the stick passing for example is all over this hobby, BuzzBall passing sticks, and other forms of it all came from the idea God gave me "Pass Placement"

I say to them that hate me, love me, don't understand me, etc thank you and my God reward you according to how you have treaded me.

Last edited by Anthony D Burgess : 03-26-2009 at 10:29 PM.