Miniature Football Home  

Go Back   Miniature Electric Football Forums > Photo Gallery of Miniature Football
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 02-13-2009, 04:47 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Default Run Earl on that thing!!!!!!!!!!!!

Frank if I find out you not giving the pill to Mr. Campbell, I'm coming out there, and playing offense for you!!!

Whenever I play with my Oilers, it's a heavy dose of Earl Campbell. Just ask the guys of the DFW & BEFL!!!!

That is a beautiful field. Jimbo and Joe A. do some great work when it comes to boards. Jimbo's covers are unique since they are not rolled up, they come flat.
Jimbo: I saw your metal size, what was the size of the cover? Jimbo make sure you call or txt me tonight!

How is the vibration? I bet if you hoisted it up a lil on some foam blocks or something, it would run even faster!

Nat'l
Old 02-14-2009, 05:45 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Default Beautiful

What a great job! Now that is what the hobby needs the most, professional
looking playing fields and that one sure is.Hats off to you guys.
Larue
Old 02-14-2009, 06:54 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Default Purrs like a kitten

Just like my wattz board it absolutely runs awesome. Nat,you were right about Jimbo and Joe knowing what to do when it comes to making a board run great. Now lets not forget,I love my Wattz board as well ,and although i have not decided yet ,I will definately consider what coack K-Lo said about using the board that i used all season, and trading off for next season. Like i said i absolutely love both boards and they both run great. It's just that I got a new toy, and i want to play with it. I drove jimbo nuts about every little thing I wanted, and he must have sent me ten different specs to make sure as Jimbo would say "I got it my way". I even made him change the green turf three times till it was the way i wanted it. I got this whole idea from Bill Porche's board on his site and had that Oilers field as my screen saver for a long time. Now, i have it the way i want it, and in the colors that I completely desired. You all have made my day by loving it as well, and i can't thank you all for your imput and expression. Larue, you were 100% right as well in what you said. Thanks again guys.I feel lucky and fortunate to have three boards that I completely love.
Old 02-14-2009, 01:52 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Post How can I order plane figurines

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franny-j-boy View Post
My figures are done by Joe Allore and myself. Joe does awesome work and I am honored to have some of his figures on my team. I did the Bum myself. Thanks for asking and thanks to everyone for all these responses.
I am assuming by your reponse that you and Joe are detailing the figurines, as I do. I would like to know the place/source that you purchase your figurines or casting from or can I purchase them directly from you? If so how much? Thanks
Old 02-14-2009, 02:55 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Default P.M sent

Quote:
Originally Posted by HITDB28 View Post
I am assuming by your reponse that you and Joe are detailing the figurines, as I do. I would like to know the place/source that you purchase your figurines or casting from or can I purchase them directly from you? If so how much? Thanks
I'll send you a p.m buddy
Old 03-25-2009, 07:49 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Great field just wanted to bump it up for all to see agian
Old 03-26-2009, 12:40 AM
JIMBO

Default WOW!

I almost forgot how sweet that board looked wen it was just a newborn in my home last month!!! can't wait til you put some Ws up in The House of Pain!!!! As long as they're not against me.

Last edited by JIMBO : 03-26-2009 at 12:43 AM.