Miniature Football Home  

Go Back   Miniature Electric Football Forums > Miniature Electric Football Tailgate Party
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-04-2009, 10:42 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Default New ProLine Bases

Just wanted to add something real quick about my experience with the new Pro LInes.

I have this dynamic pose, Michael Irvin figure from Miami that i did, and he is the ultimate tempermental custom when it comes to basing him up. I like to match my bases to the uni and ride with that, so i have experimented with polo greens and have found success in tweaking a base for him, but he never runs straight. he will make the 100 yards , but I NEVER know how he will get there. His route to the house changes all the time. (great for ttqb, horrible for stick passing)
THEN, i dropped him on a new PROLINE test base that i did at Buzzball that held up in pretty good in a quick strength test. i use this base to test the strength of my linemen against it. Well, Michael Irvin got on that base and went straight down the hash marks 3 times, no wavering. wasnt fast, but by no means was he slow at all. and considering how strong the base is, Mike could get moved to tight end and be devastating.
i am not changing him though, cause like i said, this is a very good test base.

BUT THE NEW PROLINES, SEEM TO BE VERY LEGIT THIS YEAR.

Gonna open the 4 packs i still have new from the miggle convention. its gonna be a good weekend.

Scott
Old 04-04-2009, 03:12 PM
MFCA MEMBER

They are super, we are making some really strong linemen out here with them, they are fast too if you tweak them for speed they will surprise you.

You can try removing the inside prongs, then tweak for speed, without the drag of the extra four prongs they pick up more speed.

As for strength, in extensive tests we have done here they are just about as strong as the first run Prolines.

Great bases, I bought in a ton of them and stuck them on a shelf in the closet.

Los Angeles...making EF history for over a decade.
Old 04-05-2009, 11:04 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Cool Hooper, I can tweak you up A Super QB, with Proline TTC StrongSend me 2-3 TTC Shells.

any color pref gray or green new Frosty is cool and 3-4 new TTC PL Strong dials and tell me which fig you use....Oh Boy
Quote:
Originally Posted by HOOPER View Post
Just wanted to add something real quick about my experience with the new Pro LInes.

I have this dynamic pose, Michael Irvin figure from Miami that i did, and he is the ultimate tempermental custom when it comes to basing him up. I like to match my bases to the uni and ride with that, so i have experimented with polo greens and have found success in tweaking a base for him, but he never runs straight. he will make the 100 yards , but I NEVER know how he will get there. His route to the house changes all the time. (great for ttqb, horrible for stick passing)
THEN, i dropped him on a new PROLINE test base that i did at Buzzball that held up in pretty good in a quick strength test. i use this base to test the strength of my linemen against it. Well, Michael Irvin got on that base and went straight down the hash marks 3 times, no wavering. wasnt fast, but by no means was he slow at all. and considering how strong the base is, Mike could get moved to tight end and be devastating.
i am not changing him though, cause like i said, this is a very good test base.

BUT THE NEW PROLINES, SEEM TO BE VERY LEGIT THIS YEAR.

Gonna open the 4 packs i still have new from the miggle convention. its gonna be a good weekend.

Scott