Miniature Football Home  

Go Back   Miniature Electric Football Forums > RULES WORLD, RULES WORLD, RULES WORLD plus Strategies and Formations > MPFL Rules
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-11-2009, 02:09 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Default RUNNING THE WILDCAT OFFENSE SO DON'T COMPLAIN

MPFL COACHES,

i am currently studying the wildcat offense and will be running it in 2010. I dont want to hear any complaining when you see the uneven lines and no one behind the center. I know how to get the ball to whoever via a direct snap. Don't ask what is he doing or you cant line up that way because, YES YOU CAN ! Im looking right at it. I know all of the offensive line rules and who needs to be where . HOPE YOUR READY TO "D" UP !!!!!!!!!!!

MANTARAYDRE
Old 04-11-2009, 03:27 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Default Did you Know

Quote:
Originally Posted by MANTARAY- DRE View Post
MPFL COACHES,

i am currently studying the wildcat offense and will be running it in 2010. I dont want to hear any complaining when you see the uneven lines and no one behind the center. I know how to get the ball to whoever via a direct snap. Don't ask what is he doing or you cant line up that way because, YES YOU CAN ! Im looking right at it. I know all of the offensive line rules and who needs to be where . HOPE YOUR READY TO "D" UP !!!!!!!!!!!

MANTARAYDRE
Do you know that just befor the snap you have to tell the ref who has the ball, and that player must be given the ball if he doesn't already have one!

The first player with the ball will be treated like the QB, no 3 yard rule when behind the line of scrimmage. All rules that apply to the QB will apply to that player.
Old 04-12-2009, 12:24 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Default Ant i got you!!

Hey ant, i got it

Ant, if the the direct snap is to a tailback or a receiver in motion, then he can come on and off a magnet, correct ?
i will alway's tell the opposing coach who is getting the ball in this situation.

question is since this is a unique style of offense. HOW FAR FROM THE CENTER DOES THE TAILBACK, RECEIVER IN MOTION, FULLBACK, ETC ETC have to be. In the wildcat sometimes the tailback lines up off to the side of the center and not directly behind him. When they hike the ball whoever is getting it crosses behind the center and catches the ball in mid air then decides where he want's to go. ARE WE TREATING THIS LIKE A PITCH ?

In the MPFL and the quick snap, AT WHAT POINT DOES THE PLAYER WHO IS GETTING THE BALL HAVE TO CROSS BEHIND THE CENTER ?

1) IS IT DURING THE QUICK SNAP ITSELF ?

2) CAN THE TAILBACK BE ON A MAGNET DURING THE QUICK SNAP. AFTER THE SNAP THE TAILBACK IS TAKEN OFF THE MAGNET AND THEN POSITIONED TO CROSS BEHIND THE CENTER ?

** I NEED CLARIFICATION ON THIS SINCE THIS TOPIC HAS NEVER BEEN DISCUSSED. It is unusual for no one to be directly behind the center before the snap

*** Will these be treated like a pitch and how far from the center must all players receiving the ball have to be on either side of the center ?

1) 1 base length

2) 2 base lengths

** I understand you can't have a tailback on the left side of the center, declare him as receiving the ball then he runs left. HE NEVER CROSSED BEHIND THE CENTER.

Please give me THE MPFL rulings on this matter.

thanx
mantaraydre