Miniature Football Home  

Go Back   Miniature Electric Football Forums > Miniature Electric Football Tailgate Party
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-12-2009, 12:44 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Default WHAT'S IN YOUR WALLET ?

ALL MF COACH,

WHAT'S IN YOUR WALLET. During your entire miniature football career, how much money can you guesstimate you spent on every and anything MF. This includes
1)travel for leagues and tourneys
2)figures and bases
3)decals
4)boards and field covers
5)paints and sealers
6)league fee's
7)food during league games
8)work done for you by other coaches (painting and customizing)

ETC ETC ETC "WHAT'S LEFT IN YOUR WALLET ? "

I lost count long ago, I cant begin to try. BUT EVERY PENNY I HAVE SPENT IS AND WAS WELL WORTH THE PRICE OF ADMISSION

***ALSO, what is the greatest thing you ever brought in the world of miniature football ?

mantaraydre

Last edited by mantaraydre : 04-12-2009 at 12:50 AM.
Old 04-12-2009, 08:09 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Default I am with you Dre

I lost count many moons ago but as far as my greatest catch.........I got a superbowl 5 board along with a large 660 ( the one that is the size of the big 620's) , 2 hk black shoe teams, 4 haiti black shoe teams, all of which were mint for $40 including shipping or when I finally found the big foot of the hobby....Black shoe Dallas Cowboys ( with "X" on the helmet) in dark made in Haiti.
Old 04-12-2009, 08:49 AM
OldSchool

Cool What's in your wallet?

Dre,

Your question is a tough one. It's like trying to get smokers to figure out how much money they've spent on cigarettes and lighters in their lifetime. Heck, I'd like to know how much money I've spent on gasoline, since I first learned how to drive three decades ago.

Sufficed to say... I'm sure a great number of us have spent "um big heapum of wompum" when it comes to Miniature Football. The numbers are probably staggering, and make us look like addicts. Oh well, what can you do? At least we're not addicted to something harmful.

As far as, what's in my wallet... all I can tell you is that my wallet is hemorrhaging the green stuff more and more everyday.

When it comes to our spending habits maybe for some of us... amnesia is the way to go. LOL!!!

- Don
Old 04-12-2009, 09:14 AM
MFCA MEMBER

What's in my wallet??? Mostly dust and spider webs. I got mugged the other day and when I gave the guy my wallet, he just shook his head, gave me my wallet back and slipped me $5 and said "You need this more than I do" ...