Miniature Football Home  

Go Back   Miniature Electric Football Forums > Miniature Electric Football Tailgate Party
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-16-2009, 11:36 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Default Live Customizing Session

I am gonna do a live internet TV broadcast of customizing today. I will create 5 different poses. I will show you where I get a lot of my customizing pose ideas from. I will do this at 2:00 pm (CST). I had promised to do this last week so I will do this now.

At 2:00, go to www.helloworld.com/cbsmf
Once you get to this point, there will be a list of scrolled options that you can go through. A radio tower will be one of them. Click on it. It will say "Broadcast Now". Click on that and give it about 7 seconds and it should come up. I will not have time to help troubleshoot why someone is not able to get on but I do need to know if you had problems getting on. Those are problems that can be addressed and needs to be fixed.

and you can watch me do a 1/2 hour show on customizing. All are welcome. One thing I am doing is testing the capacity (load) of how many people can watch a broadcast. I paid for 20 people for the CBSMF but last week when 32 people logged on, it confused me. I want to see just how many people can log on and watch at once.

I think you can use either Firefox or Internet Explorer. If you have trouble logging on with one, try the other.

Just let me know who you are once you get on. If you don't want to, that's fine too. You all are welcomed.

Reg

Last edited by Reginald Rutledge : 04-16-2009 at 11:39 AM.