Miniature Football Home  

Go Back   Miniature Electric Football Forums > Miniature Electric Football Tailgate Party
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-25-2009, 11:31 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Default Battle Royale!! Happening Today!!

Due to an unavoidable schedule change, the battle between Dave Campbell's Michigan Wolverines and Ajah Patterson's Southern Jaguars that was slated for next weekend in Sherman Oaks will happen today!

Coach Campbell is hosting Coach Patterson in the great city of Gardena for what many are saying could be the Pac 10's Battle Royale to date.

Coach Campbell has one hell of a power running game, can Coach Patterson shut that down, we will see??!!

Coach Patterson likes to take to the air and throw the rock, can Coach Campbell contain his receivers and limit their yardage, we will see??!!

Stay tuned folks as the 4-0 Wolverines go against a 3-1 Jaguar squad that is out for blood. Coach Campbell has a lot on the line with this game, he has the eye of the country upon him, will he end the day 5-0 or will he suffer his first loss to the Jaguars?

These are two Shootout Rules veterans having played in the LAEFL for several years that should make this one heck of a game.

Good luck to both coaches, I will await the outcome, they are both good friends of mine, it is too bad someone will have to lose.

Los Angeles...making EF history for over a decade.
Old 04-25-2009, 11:43 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Go Blue!

Please take some good pictures of the action guys.
Old 04-25-2009, 12:15 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Default Can We get that game on TV?

Where is Rick Garrison? Can someone record that game or can we get that game live on TV? What time is that game gonna take place? I know we want to see that game down here in Texas!

Shabby, give me a call ASAP and let's see about getting that game on TV!

Reg (817) 654-4146
Old 04-25-2009, 07:46 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Final score was Michigan 17 over Southern 7.

I spoke to both coaches after the game, they say it was pretty much a stalemate at the half. There was a pivotal kick return for a TD by Southern as well as a pick that was thrown by the Jags at some point.

A defensive struggle, each looking to capitalize on the other coach's errors is what it sounded like.

Pac 10 continues to get torn apart by the Mighty Wolverines of Michigan with Championship winning Coach Dave Campbell at the helm.

Who wants some of these ferocious Wolverines next?? We are playing again next week in Sherman Oaks. We will see if they can be stopped!

Congratulations to Dave for the great start to our season and congratulations to Ajah for putting up a hard fought battle.

I did hook up with Reg, we just did not have the ability to get everything together in time for a broadcast.

The saga continues...

Los Angeles...making EF history for over a decade.