Miniature Football Home  

Go Back   Miniature Electric Football Forums > Photo Gallery of Miniature Football
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-08-2009, 04:35 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Default Reg, what's up with the new Vols coach

I see they've had 11 scholarship players leave since he began his
watch. Will be glad to process any negative USC info.

GO IRISH!!
...and when they called for the apostles and had beaten them, they commanded that they should not speak in the name of Jesus and let them go. So they departed... And daily in the temple and in every house, they did not cease teaching and preaching Jesus as the Christ.
Old 05-13-2009, 10:38 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Default Coach, I am gonna sit...

and watch this one. To be honest, I am not a Lane Kiffin fan. But like any good VOL fan, I want to win and if he starts winning, my money and my time will go back into Tennessee.

He did secure Bryce Brown, the #1 player in the country last year to everyone's surprise. I was a huge Phil Fulmer fan. He had so much talent at Tennessee but won only one national title.

With Florida, Alabama, LSU and Georgia all competing for national titles, Tennessee can not be left behind. The powers-to-be in Knoxville just don't tolerate it. We use to think SEC crowns were just as equivalent but trust me, watching Florida walk away with the "National Crown" or LSU just spews hatred like nothing else!

The rivalries are deep-rooted and a lot of people are putting a lot of hope on Lane Kiffin. He's young, energetic and has brought an all-star cast to Knoxville. Only time will tell. Right now, I am holding judgment as I can not stomach another season in Knoxville less than a national championship run.

Sorry I did not see this post sooner.

Reg
Old 05-13-2009, 03:29 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Default No problem

Hope you're breathin' a little easier today, buddy
...and when they called for the apostles and had beaten them, they commanded that they should not speak in the name of Jesus and let them go. So they departed... And daily in the temple and in every house, they did not cease teaching and preaching Jesus as the Christ.