Miniature Football Home  

Go Back   Miniature Electric Football Forums > RULES WORLD, RULES WORLD, RULES WORLD plus Strategies and Formations > General rules posts not specific to a certain rules set
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 10-26-2009, 03:04 PM
MFCA MEMBER

I believe everything can be tested, from the fun and fast play to the deeply simulationism game (like, I beleive, the MFPL).

But our friends here are right, as a newbie, I should focus myself on the basics and play learning...and after masterized it, I'll see to make rules cooking
Old 10-28-2009, 10:27 AM
MFCA MEMBER

D,

you are on the right path and everyone has giving you things to use.

there are so many varibles to add that just keeping it simple will go along way in generating more fun.

It will also allow you to work on some basic stuff until you master that aspect of the game....

You have started tweaking which is a good thing. You have to develop the right mix of players to complete the team. You will speed guys and slower stronger players but to put them in the right "player positions" i.e. Linebackers vs. TightEnd ... or ... O-line vs. D-line....etc

reason I say this is because during the game and/or scrimmage, you might want your O-line to be better than your D-line or want the fastest player on your team to be the Free Safety or Star RunningBack....These are the things that "coaching" A TEAM WILL BRING......

KEEP WORKING..........
Old 10-28-2009, 01:30 PM
MFCA MEMBER

My first teams are quite balanced, but of course I already start to see what I should do to enhance it...

The 2 "demo" teams I've done will stay "as is" (except a few fixs perhaps), but the 3rd team I'll do (ff.net figures heavily customized, full o and d squads + special teams, fine tweaking, etc...) I'll have a lot of fun building it !