Miniature Football Home  

Go Back   Miniature Electric Football Forums > Miniature Electric Football Tailgate Party
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 12-19-2009, 09:42 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Thumbs up Coaches Needed: Any one willing to Work on a Electric football Prevention model with

Coach Karim..please let me know. This is a chance to creat a program of prevention; via substance abuse, deviant behavior within the public schools using EF as a component of the program Yes We have done this before at my other jobs and so behavior modification is the goal. I had my Boss on The MFCA site yesterday and she fell in love. She has granted me permission to leave not 4-5 inwhich I hoped for...but noon to fly out to
Miggle...wow..I am an infant in the 90 day probation period G is Great All The Time I need help with designing, suggestions and I will get the prevention/clinical piece from my Supervisors. Just need a few Coaches willing to help out. I may need some really greta donations and or excellent prices for some EF stuff from sellers.....so I hope WE ALL can contribute to this blessing and opportunity to expand the understanding of why we love this hobby.

Coach Karim
Preventionist-I
Old 12-19-2009, 09:51 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Default Will do what I can

Sounds great. Let me know what I can do. Have plenty of kicking cards. That I can donate. Maybe some other things such as boards, figures and bases.

Chris LeMay
"All right, now, I don't want them to gain *another yard!* * You blitz…all…night!* If they cross the line of scrimmage, I'm gonna take every last one of you out! You make sure they remember, *forever*, the night they played the Titans!" from Remeber the Titans