Miniature Football Home  

Go Back   Miniature Electric Football Forums > Miniature Electric Football Tailgate Party
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 12-15-2009, 01:57 PM
MFCA MEMBER

seems like that is going around???

Are you in the garage?? your "cowboys world" is looking great!

You better get with making Mommie Happy!!!.....
Old 12-15-2009, 02:37 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Default Well just like that

The day is over
Gotta go pick up the 3 kiddies from 3 different schools, then take all of them with me to the doctors office for one of my daughters (ashtma type cough, too many days now).

Never got a chance to do much for wifey, gonna hear about it, but i think i can get away with it today if bust my butt this evening while she is there.

Got caught up on WebMD also, so i didnt get as much EF time as i wanted.

But i did dullcoat two teams i painted a few years ago. Colts and Seattle. Though the paint jobs arent that good at all, i will always keep these teams for two reasons:
1. My Peyton custom i think is dead on like him, pre snap, going through his motions.
2. There is a custom RB (Edge) that Coach Rip did for me at my first buzzball visit. Its special because that is what HOOKED me back into the hobby more than anything else. He showed me his stock figs (which was cool to see other figs), then showed me how easily customizable they are by doing this fig real quick within a minutes time right in front of me. Endless possibilities ran through my head and thats when i decided i was jumping back into this full throttle 100%. The guy looked like Edgerrin James, so thats who i painted him up to be.
3. I think i nailed the color mixture for the Seattle Seahawks. Everytime i see them, i just think, Yep, thats it. My opinion. So they stay with me forever.

Dullcoated them to fix up both teams. Gonna make the lines better and all, now that i am just alittle better now at this stuff.

Also tweaked up my Cincy Bengals 80's SB team with Boomer Esiason. That took some time cause i am now alittle more disciplined in tweaking my guys (thanks Norb and George ).
Put them up against my NY JETS (80's sack exchange)painted by BigDawg43 and customized by me.

Ran 4 plays.

Kickoff -5 yards deep in the endzone where Johnny Lam Jones decided to bring it out. Got tackled at the 11 yard line.

1st down - Freeman Mcniel is squashed in the backfield for a 5 yard loss.

2nd down- Richard Todd to Johnny Lam Jones on a 7 yard quick slant. 1st read was to Al Toon on the right side, but with quick pressure and double coverage on Toons side, the next read was the quick slant to Lam Jones on the left side.

3rd down - Pictured below. All set up, waiting to be played when i get some minutes later on. Pass play, backs will flare, Bengals sending both safeties up the middle to blitz.

Got the dome over the game to keep the field fresh, prevent my son from getting to frisky with the players, and preserve the gameplay in progress as i run a few plays here and there throughout the night. Takes me about 3-4 days to actually complete full game doing this. Prolly, the only way i have time during the week to get in a game.

But as Mike says with the Jackson 5 - "BUT MAYBE TOMORROW"...... Scott can get in, a whole gammmmme. "BABY TOMORROW".......

Thanks fellas for allowing me to share my day with you guys.
Attached Images

Last edited by HOOP : 12-15-2009 at 02:41 PM.
Old 12-17-2009, 12:18 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Default 3rd and last day at home

I picked up the action with the Jets and the Bengals.
Pics below of both teams in their huddles, Freeman Mcniel getting stopped on the 3 yard line after 25 yard screen pass, then later, Mickey Shuler catching a touchdown pass in the corner of the endzone. Also threw in pics of Lester Lyles in a drop back and cover pose i did, covering the Bengals TE.
Attached Images

Old 12-17-2009, 12:20 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Default NEXT GAME TO BE STARTED TODAY

TITANS VS BENGALS

IN MEMORY OF OUR TWO FALLEN FOOTBALL PLAYERS.
Attached Images

Old 12-18-2009, 08:21 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Default ball on the field??

Hoop,

who or where did you get the ball #82 is running to?????????????
Old 12-18-2009, 10:06 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Default K- LO MY MAN

Those are balls i got from some toy i get from the Dollar Tree. I think i have some more, if not i am sure they still sell it in the Dollar Tree. They come about 4 in a pack in the toy aisle. If you cant find it, and you want some, i can pick up some for you this week. I put a magnet under and it makes a good target for the pass simulation strategy.
Old 12-18-2009, 12:11 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Default Hey Hoop

Tell me your gonna be at the Miggle?? Missed you at the MFCA convention, hopefully you have plans to attend in January.
Old 12-19-2009, 05:14 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Hi HOOP,

Your gameroom is better than ever

I like your Jets team too....green is a cool color

BTW, I hope you'll recover soon !
Old 12-19-2009, 10:23 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Default Snow day

Hi Scott,

Have fun on your pink-eye days..... Love the man cave.:o No basement in our house as my 9-year old has my future EFL room. Have a Buzzball board in the office next to my work table. Also have a 49ers McGhee big board of which will go in there once the kid is in his teens and surrenders the room to me. Have done the Giants, Jags, Saints (sold my 1st team) and the Packers since we last talked. All are in my Solitaire league.
Just got Beenutt's new Cardinals (current and throwback) and the Vikings (current and throwback) decals. They Look sweeeettttt. If any of you out there do not have Beenutts new pre-cut team decals.....get some. 16 of 32 current teams done.. Am still working on the 1980's 49ers team of which will have almost 200 players (dark and light) when finished. It will take almost 10 decal sheets....
Old 12-19-2009, 10:42 AM
MFCA MEMBER

I love the new avatar. Its really you!

—Idiom
3. One Bad Em-F-er, negative shout out; pertaining to weirdwolf: There goes one bad EM-F-er. I mean he can’t play and ain’t never win nothin’!