Miniature Football Home  

Go Back   Miniature Electric Football Forums > Miniature Electric Football Tailgate Party
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 12-28-2009, 09:43 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Default Stay with us Reggie

Hello Reginald,

We all feel your pain and hope that you and your family will heal after this terrible accident. Keep faith in God and, your friends close. It is in times like this that you need your friends and, they need you.
You are a remarkable person and have a wonderful family that has suffered a terrible loss.
I for one, hope that you stay plugged into the hobby and continue with your company after all has settled down. Either way, I support your decision.

Gob Bless

Mark Francis
Old 12-29-2009, 06:54 AM
Coach

Default To Reggie and Family

My deepest condolensces to you and your family on the tragic loss of your daughter. I can't believe what you must be going through right now. May God comfort you and your wife at this time. Your daugther is in a better place right now as described in Revelation 21:3-4 (aka heaven).

"In closing, just a little advice from a father who loved hard: Love your children, show them the outward emotions of love, and never stop telling them how much you love them."

Thanks for the advice. I have an 8-year old girl and 3-year old boy. I count my blessings everyday they are in my life.

Sincerely,

Brett Porter
Glendale, CA

P.S. - Thanks for the times you gave me when I talked to you regarding EF.

Last edited by LARamsfan : 12-29-2009 at 07:13 AM.