Miniature Football Home  

Go Back   Miniature Electric Football Forums > Miniature Electric Football Tailgate Party
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 06-21-2007, 06:03 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Default guess who won

#2 michigan vs #3 MSU

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i wont tell you who won..just watch the video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNObOexvf_U

sorry so sloppy..made in haste
Old 06-21-2007, 07:16 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Default On The Banks Of The Red Cedar.....

THERE'S A COLLEGE KNOWN TO ALL.....What a finish, an instant classic!!!!

Win or lose, true Spartans bleed GREEN and WHITE!!!!

GO STATE!
Old 06-21-2007, 07:44 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Default yea yea yea

yea yea yea....as steve perry sang....oooooo im crying.......
Attached Images

Old 06-22-2007, 11:11 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Default nice video

Nice job on the video.

Off sides? Do you use a dice or something to decide penalties after the play?

As a Wolverine I protest. Just like I still protest the game in 1990 when Desmond Howard was tackled in the endzone when going for the catch on a game winning 2 point conversion attempt.

By the way, that Michigan O-line looked like they absolutely bull dozed those Spartans on the last 4th and goal play.

Joe
Old 06-22-2007, 12:20 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Default They Got it right!!!

Great call Ref! You have got to love a rivalry. After I watched the highlights I thought about some of the U of M/ MSU games of the past, two of which were my Highs and lows being a football fan. The high point was a win at home (for UM fans, the infamous clock play). The low had to be in the top 5 worst experiences in my life......

I forget which year (on purpose), but we were in the "BIG" House, perfect fall Saturday afternoon, I spent the day walking around the campus there at Ann Arbor, taking in all of the sights and sounds of a college game day. After several hours it was game time. This was an evening game under the lights. Now we (Michigan State) had not won there from a month of Sundays, so I wasn't expecting much but the standard humiliating loss, but folks, we were all over these guys. It was like being in Spartan Stadium, the Michigan fans were actually leaving. At one point in the 3rd quarter I think we may have had a 17 point lead. And my brother (a huge Wolverine fan) was really hurting, but to be honest, I was worried, having that familiar feeling that no lead here was enough. And our Qb got hurt........you could feel the winds of change.

Well, to make a long story short, we lost in OT and it still angers me to this day. I can rember hearing that hated fight song and thousands of maize and blue fans going nuts. I think that was the worst part. I had to repent the next day and asked my pastor for help for some of the things I said. Since that game I have not been able to watch a UM/MSU game from start to finish. Still too much anger there. Never easy being a State fan (or a Lions fan for that matter). But folks, that's what rivalries are all about.

It may be a long time before we win again in Ann Arbor, but at least I have a Spartan win here on the electric gridiron. Great jobs boys and good call ref.....

GO GREEN, GO WHITE!!!!!!
Old 06-22-2007, 12:57 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Default rivalry

That is a great story, and especially interesting hearing the version from the MSU side. That was the game Braylon Edwards took over and Michigan just kept throwing the ball up to him and he made big grab after big grab. Michigan had no business winning that game, they just happened to have one guy who dominated in the end. I know many a Michigan fan who gave up on our team that day- not me though!

Oh the clock game, I almost forgot about THAT one.

A State fan AND a Lions fan- wow that surely can be tough at times. Can you imagine if the Lions ever won a super bowl, the city would go CRAZY! At least being from Michigan we got to watch Barry's entire career.

GO BLUE!!!!!!!

(College rivalries are simply the best!)
Old 06-22-2007, 01:06 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Default U of M!!!

Michigan Joe:

We have NOT forgotten our own OT loss (all those great 4th down passes we completed gone to waste!) We will be waiting for Mike Hart next year!!!!!
Man, that base was Awesome.....
Old 06-22-2007, 02:39 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Default 2 in a row

thats 2 last minute wins by one point in a row...michigan has got to find a way to stop that passing game.....um stuffs the run game and also runs over them on the ground....but the air belonged to state...it is the first time state won at "michigan"...and was michigans first loss on the new feild...oh well theres still the playoffs