Miniature Football Home  

Go Back   Miniature Electric Football Forums > RULES WORLD, RULES WORLD, RULES WORLD plus Strategies and Formations > MPFL Rules
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-07-2009, 04:49 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Quote:
***IN MY OPINION, I WISH ANT WOULD DROP THE TTQB AND TRY TO DEVELOP ANOTHER METHOD FOR BULLET PASSES. MAYBE A 1 YARD STICK. AND A HALF YARD STICK.. I DONT KNOW WHAT THE CRITERIA WOULD BE FOR THE CATCH. MAYBE THAT RECEIVERS FRONT PART OF THE BASE HAS TO BE ALIGNED WITH SOMETHING ON THE SIDELINES TO QUALIFY.
Throwing an idea out there- maybe if you had a shortened yard stick for a bullet pass, but if the defender crossed the ball's "path" within 10 yards (or something) of the target the pass would be incomplete.
Old 04-07-2009, 06:57 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Quote:
Originally Posted by volcanohead View Post
Throwing an idea out there- maybe if you had a shortened yard stick for a bullet pass, but if the defender crossed the ball's "path" within 10 yards (or something) of the target the pass would be incomplete.
i like that. some kinks to work out, but that would be interesting. hmmmmm
Old 04-07-2009, 07:58 PM
MFCA MEMBER

I SPOKE TO SMITTY RECENTLY ABOUT HOW YOUR SYSTEM CAN TEACH PEOPLE THE GAME OF FOOTBALL AND WOULD BE A VERY GOOD LEARNING TOOL THAT COULD BE USED IN VARIOUS WAYS.......ALL POSITIVE........

Last edited by Anthony D Burgess : 04-07-2009 at 08:49 PM. Reason: This is not a debate!
Old 04-08-2009, 02:25 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Default BULLET PASS POSSIBLE SCENARIO WITH STICKS

COACHES,

**NOT FOR THE MPFL*** BUT MY PERSONAL WAY OF BULLET PASSING WITH STICKS

1) RECEIVER MUST RUN OUT A MINIMUM OF 8 YARDS AND THE MAXIMUM OF 10 YARDS FROM THE LINE OF SCRIMMAGE.***RUNNING BACKS MUST PASS THE LINE OF SCRIM AND RUN 8,9,10YARDS TO QUALIFY
2)THERE MUST BE A DIRECT PATH BETWEEN THE RECEIVER AND QB, WHICH MEANS THE QB WILL PROBABLY HAVE TO ROLL OUT A BIT.**DIRECT PATH, NO OTHER PLAYER ON THE FIELD IS BETWEEN THE WR AND QB.(BASE LENGTH AWAY FROM THE PATH OR USE THE 3 YARD STICK RULE)
**This is for defenders being to close and could just slap the ball down
If they are not at least 3 yards away, the qb could zip the ball in there before they could run over and react for an INT or slap the ball down
wide receivers rule. ***once again, NOT A MPFL RULING

LETS SAY your starting on your 20 yard line
**THE BACK OF HIS BASE must be directly aligned with the hash marks on thee 28 yl, 29yl and 30yl. IF THE BACK OF THE BASE IS UNDER OR OVER AND IN BETWEEN THE HASH MARKS, a bullet pass is not valid.
**Example, the back of the base is in between the 27 and 28 yl, does not qualify. IF THE BACK OF THE BASE IS in between the 29 and 30 yl, does not qualify. If the back of the base is at the 31yl, does not qualify
**The back of the base must be RIGHT ON THE MONEY(HASH MARKS) when you stop that board.

**if there is a direct path between qb and reciever, that back of the base is aligned 8,9 and 10 yards away (ON THE MONEY). No defender is within 3 YARDS, BEHIND AND ON BOTH SIDES OF THE RECEIVER. he qualifies

**once the receiver qualifies, lets say on the 28 yl. Pick the receiver up and turn him around placing the front of his base where the back of the base was so he is FACING THE QB. PLACE THE 1 yard or half yard stick down for the quick bullet pop.

** I know it sounds like alot has to happen to qualify for a bullet pass without a ttqb, BUT YOU CANT MAKE IT EASY OR COACHES WILL TRY THIS ALL GAME.

THE KEY IS DIRECT PATH, 3 YARD RULE BEHIND AND ON BOTH SIDES OF THE WR, AND THE BACK OF THE BASE BEING ON THE MONEY. It will be hard, having those 3 scenarios happen during a play. If it does you got a quick bullet pass.

** it's going to be hard worrying about pass rushers and trying to get aligned for a bullet pass. IT WILL BE VERY HARD

**PLEASE REMEMBER ALL OTHER PASSING SCENARIO'S ARE %100 VALID WHEN A BULLET PASS SET UP FAILS

**thinking about options when your on the 5 yard line ready to score
If someone has any ideas on this please chime in.

thanx
mantaraydre

Last edited by mantaraydre : 04-08-2009 at 03:17 AM.
Old 04-08-2009, 02:33 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Quote:
Originally Posted by MANTARAY- DRE View Post
COACHES,

**NOT FOR THE MPFL*** BUT MY PERSONAL WAY OF BULLET PASSING WITH STICKS

1) RECEIVER MUST RUN OUT A MINIMUM OF 8 YARDS AND THE MAXIMUM OF 10 YARDS FROM THE LINE OF SCRIMMAGE.***RUNNING BACKS MUST PASS THE LINE OF SCRIM AND RUN 8,9,10YARDS TO QUALIFY
2)THERE MUST BE A DIRECT PATH BETWEEN THE RECEIVER AND QB, WHICH MEANS THE QB WILL PROBABLY HAVE TO ROLL OUT A BIT.**DIRECT PATH, NO OTHER PLAYER ON THE FIELD IS BETWEEN THE WR AND QB.(BASE LENGTH AWAY FROM THE PATH OR USE THE 3 YARD STICK RULE)
**This is for defenders being to close and could just slap the ball down
If they are 3 yards away, the qb could zip the ball in there before they could run over and react
Hmmmmmmmmm