Miniature Football Home  

Go Back   Miniature Electric Football Forums > Solitaire (The all by myself forum)
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 09-26-2010, 03:26 PM
Coach

Default Southeast Michigan Electric football league

Name Jim Jackson all 32 teams current rosters mix of teams from custom to stock 12 game season shootout style rules!!! playing about a game a day right now!!
Old 09-27-2010, 09:51 AM
MFCA MEMBER

League Name: Delaware Solitaire League
Headquarters: Wilmington, Delaware
Rule Set: CLM Design Play Chart
Teams and Scope: In Development
Old 09-28-2010, 02:41 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Default NWOIMFL

NORTHWEST OHIO IRONMAN MINIATURE FOOTBALL CONFERENCE

HDQTRS. TOLEDO, OHIO

RULESET, MANY- FOB TACKLING , PASSING STICKS, TURN& BURN,NO STACKING,NO WEIGHT ADDED.PRE-SNAP STOPPAGE. 12 PLAYS PER QTR.

SEASON ONE,SCHEDULED FOR SPRING 2011

TEAMS-NAPOLEAN WAR LORDS,TOLEDO TITANS,SANDUSKY SHARKS,BOWLING GREEN BLITZ , CLYDE CYCLONES, TIFFIN MAULERS.

REGULAR SEASON 6 GMS EACH TEAM.TOP 3 MAKE PLAYOFFS WITH TEAM WITH BEST RECORD GETTING FIRST RD. BYE & 2 WILDCARDS.

Last edited by styx : 09-30-2010 at 03:00 PM.
Old 09-28-2010, 02:48 PM
MFCA MEMBER

MFCA

Memphis Solitaire League coming online soon.
Rules as yet to be determined.
Teams
Colts
Titans
Texans
Cowboys
Redskins
Giants
Bengals
Expansion Teams TBA at a later date!
Old 09-28-2010, 11:33 PM
Coach

Default Jewel City EFL

The Jewel City EFL is a solitaire league that started in December 2009. Currently I have 8 teams in the league. The teams are listed below:

NFC
Los Angeles Rams
San Francisco 49ers
Dallas Cowboys
Chicago Bears

AFC
Miami Dolphins
Pittsburgh Steelers
Oakland/LA Raiders
Denver Broncos

Gams consists of 15 plays per quarter with each team receiving 3 time outs per game. Each time out stops the play counter from advancing, thus you could have 6 bonus plays added to the game. Play system involves a start and stop method, in which the QB initially has the ball to start the play. The Qb can run, hand off, pitch to a running back/wide receiver or drop back to pass. When the QB passes, he is automatically placed in the sack zone (a bar placed 15 yards behind the line of scrimmage). Defense needs to tackle with the front of base touching runner's base. Fumbles and penatlies are determined by a designated player base from each team.

Last edited by LARamsfan : 09-29-2010 at 02:43 AM.
Old 09-30-2010, 11:16 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Post This is neat........and fun.....

LEAGUE NAME: Universal Football League
ORIGIN OF NAME: Lived in Universal City....the name fit!
LEAGUE SCOPE: A collection of decades of rosters and teams from all leagues with the NFL-AFL-CFL maintaining their teams and cities and then as new leagues and teams came into play they would have to "relocate" their franchises to other open cities but the WFL,USFL,and XFL rosters/teams are still playing in their leagues some just in other cities!!!(along with a few expansion teams )
SEASONS: Ongoing...playing seperate league seasons then taking the league champions into a championship round and eventually crowning a Universal Champion!
TIME FRAME ETC:I"ve been playing on and off (whenever I had a board to play on)since the 70's.Held drafts,made trades,created teams,made changes in rules and play and have had many league expansions.There is 12 seperate leagues at play under the "UNIVERSAL FOOTBALL LEAGUE" name.Some leagues/teams are farther along than others but its all fun!!!
TEAM SCOPE:I have expanded teams everywhere!Right now there is 16 teams in mexico,12 in south america,20 in australia,etc......all with different decades of rosters per continent (from the NFL)(that way all the NFL teams and rosters from every decade are still playing just maybe with a new team name..... ) I have went back in time to form a Pioneer League with the teams and players from the 20's up to 1949,there is the Solar League,Fantasy League etc.This is a never ending work in progress!I have always had the passion for all this(the game,teams,rosters etc.)and just hope I last long enough to see all this through
NEXT UP:I am pulling a few fantasy teams(12-16)from these leagues and hope to play a 7-10 game season(not sure yet)and keep stats,post up on the solitaire site etc.(and yes Al, I will do pictures too!!!really!!!)
PREVIEW:A few teams and players.....hope you enjoy this.......
Calcutta Butchers-QB Wish Bone and RB Ground Beef lead the offense and MLB Gordon Ramsey takes no *#^!* from anyone!
Nigerian Nightmares-Be AFRAID!!!Coach Chuckie Gruden,RB Freddie(n ur dreams)Kruger,OLB Norman(whos ur momma)Bates.Its scary!
Dayton Legends-QB George Clooney,strong running play from RB Pepe Lepew,CB Pee Wee(sticky fingers)Herman might be a weak spot!
Alcatraz Machine-only 1 coach for this team...the Big Tuna himself!Scar Face at QB.Defense led by Knee Caps and Gas Pipe will do whatever it takes to win.Most feared team in the league!!!
Mexico Banditos-RB's Butch Cassidy and Sundance Kid best 1-2 punch,Red Snapper is by far the best center.The Man(with "no name")defense is good
Wapello Braves-RB Makin Whoopee can score!WR Rain Dance,MLB Wahoo McDaniel,SS War Paint,good players!
Brussells(MEAN GREEN)Sprouts-a beefed up Carrot Top at QB,RB Chunkie Manure,KR Pop Corn,and a defense lead by CB's Potato Head,Joe Dirt!
Euro Thunder-this team will shoot you down...the Red Baron,Tony Fokker on defense,Major Tom and Led Zeppelin on offense.....
The Amazons-a knockout team!You don't want to mess around with this team....unless they let you
Skull Island Kongs-RB Grease Monkey does it all,TE Kiki Uraskong is true to his name,MLB Dennis Rodzilla,FS Wizard(of oz)Nikko,the biggest team playing!
LAST BUT NOT LEAST:A real appreciation and thanks to you fellow MFCA members who have kept and added to this wonderful hobby we all enjoy!The friendship,creativity,figures,the TWEAK,the talent,the leadership and the fellowship....its all good!Many Thanks!
Old 10-07-2010, 12:51 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Default tpfl

NAME: Tiny Professional Football League

RULES: LAEFL / Buzzball / Shootout hybred mix

Teams: All Hati Repro teams

Format : 11 0n 11 ironman football games played out to a playoff then a championship game.

Founded: August 2010

Equiptment: Games played on an old 620 field with home made stadium, ttc and rookie bases only, passing sticks used to pass and a modified "box" will be used for penalties and fumbles. (no injuries due to 11 on 11 )

Season: the season will consist of 10 games for each team, then a playoff system leading to the TPFL MINI BOWL championship game.
Old 10-07-2010, 01:16 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Default Continue to bring this information

This is very valuable information knowing what solitaire leagues are where. Wolf has asked me to do some things with writing an article on solitaire MF. For those of you who have leagues but are hesitant to put any reference to it, don't worry about it. Put it out there. Let people know, because trust me, you will not be the last. As we get closer to winter and competition players are snowed in, they will be reading your post on solitaire MF, just wondering and asking the question, "Should I do something like this?"

Reg