Miniature Football Home  

Go Back   Miniature Electric Football Forums > Photo Gallery of Miniature Football
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 01-05-2011, 05:35 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Default K-Lo, yes the figures were...

a part of the 24 hour customizing technique.

It takes about an hour to re-create 40 poses. What I usually do is find pictures online or just stick in a DVD of some type of "Cowboys Greatest Games" or something and just pause the video on plays which essentially are action shots.

Then I make a quick check of the functionality of the shot and if its good, that's when I take that pose and re-create it. Kelvin, when I tell you I've got 1500 poses, I literally do. I think people take something like that for granted because they don't think it's possible.

I kinda get a kick out of when people come out with one or two poses and guys go gau-gau over it, not understanding I have tried to make it SO easy for people to learn how to customize through my DVDs.

I can't force people to want to do it but I, like no one else, has been willing to offer information to save you money, not take your money. So that always puzzles me? I say to myself, maybe I offer too much to the hobby and I should pull back? But when you see the custom poses, most are from techniques I used that I show on my customizing DVDs.

I am a volume painter. If I am focused, I can paint a high quality team in less than 24 hours. But when you are FF.Net, you are spread across every facet of the company and you don't get that opportunity. Right now, I am finishing up a "Greatest Games"DVD that I promised my customer a while back!

And today, I've got to create customized team of "Dallas Cowboys" for a customer of mine too!
Reg
Old 01-05-2011, 09:39 AM
MFCA MEMBER

thanks for the reponse, RR.

and yes you are a machine!!!