Miniature Football Home  

Go Back   Miniature Electric Football Forums > Miniature Electric Football Tailgate Party
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 01-10-2011, 04:40 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Cool ROFLMAO!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mozeek View Post
Whoa Ken........
Not speaking totally on personal experience Zeek.

Observations and the like.

I know it seems crude but the comments are not directed at anyone more than the overall problems some of us have.

On the flipside some are too trusting. Some mean well but sometimes get over their head and don't know how to work it out.

I learned a long time ago on Ebay how to be careful. Once you find someone good stay with them.

A great example for me is Chris Stacey, and Mike Guttman. I know there are other great painters who have their integrity. However, for my money I will stick with their skillset knowing my money is SAFE. No wait, no worries. Communication never a problem. Timeliness never an issue. Can they put wings on guys and make them fly, probably not. But I know for sure that what I ask for I get. No complaints whatsoever. So I do not venture. If I did I would probably look up Frank Jacobs.

Duane Jennings-Always gives you what you ask for, no frills, dead on, right away.

In fact, why don't we take all this negative guff and turn it into a positive. Let's start a post ONLY, and I mean ONLY, speaking of people we have had Good TRADES with. Maybe it could be a sticky in the trade forum and be the only post that can go on.

If they are not on the post, then it's your fault if you don't see the red flag. If a person starts out great, then screw you over, then remove your post with a statement, "I retract this post supporting this product". That way you are not accusing anyone of anything. Of course if I saw this and I was about to deal with someone I would surely send a "Private Message" to find out why the post was retracted, NOT DELETED.

Based upon my reading and talking with my brother this would not make the MFCA liable for anything.

Just my thoughts.
Old 01-10-2011, 05:14 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetka View Post
In fact, why don't we take all this negative guff and turn it into a positive. Let's start a post ONLY, and I mean ONLY, speaking of people we have had Good TRADES with. Maybe it could be a sticky in the trade forum and be the only post that can go on.

If they are not on the post, then it's your fault if you don't see the red flag. If a person starts out great, then screw you over, then remove your post with a statement, "I retract this post supporting this product". That way you are not accusing anyone of anything. Of course if I saw this and I was about to deal with someone I would surely send a "Private Message" to find out why the post was retracted, NOT DELETED.

Based upon my reading and talking with my brother this would not make the MFCA liable for anything.

Just my thoughts.
I've only traded/purchased/received from/with Treks1, GrandmasterKC, Mozeek, Larue, HOOP, and 46Defense. Happy to thank them and recommend them all. Treated me fantastic!

Check out my Flames and Stampeders blogs at www.prosportsblogging.com
Old 01-10-2011, 05:19 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Thumbs up Add them . . ,

To my list as well. I'd highly recommend all those cats.
Old 01-10-2011, 06:57 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Default right on

KEN AND everyone else hit it right on the head. it all starts within of your self
to play this game for fun. win or lose.

BRONCOMAN
Old 01-10-2011, 08:59 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Thumbs up KEN ALLAN you are a true Man of integrity and it is your light....

that will keep leading those that are rightly guided or REDIRECT those that have lost their way and need to follow the PATH back to that which is right.

Brother I can not thank you enough for going the extra mile for me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetka View Post
To my list as well. I'd highly recommend all those cats.
Old 01-10-2011, 09:04 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Oh boy! That light needs a BIGGER bulb! There are people around that light that can't see it!

Los Angeles...making EF history for over a decade.
Old 01-10-2011, 09:18 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Wow Shabby ....I would ask what you are talking about....But...that might take this thread a different route......
Old 01-10-2011, 10:32 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Default Integrity...

Integrity is a learned habit. Humility is the key to integrity. Integrity doesn't grow on trees and can't just be picked up because someone says they have it. You have to be completely transformed in your mind. Humility takes practice!

We are sinful creatures by nature. Not that I am calling anyone in specific a sinner but the reality of it is that we all are. Our flesh was born into a world of sin and we operate under its law. Here is where humility comes into play...the problem is not the sinner or the person who has the issue of integrity. Lets call this person "the thief." The "thief" has an issue yes but we know not why, nor do we know the situation nor the circumstances that lead the "thief" to his actions, nor do we know the "thiefs" lineage. This does not mean he gets a free pass but what it does mean is that as a community we must promote "better" to obtain "better". The problem can't be fixed by addressing the "sinner" or the "thief by publicly bashing them.

You see we will never come into a place of love, integrity and fellowship less we first learn how to forgive. We all have sinned and it just bothers me when others are quick to condemn someone but their secrets lye hiding in a closet somewhere. Whom are we to judge? Lay your cards on the table, are you truly worthy of forgiveness? I guarantee that most of us here if we were sincerely speaking would say "we are not worthy of forgiveness". When we go online or secretly get on conference calls to spread cancer like symptoms about another individual that further seperates us from getting into the place of tranquility, peace, fun and fellowship with each other. When the sinner is saturated in an environment promoted with love, fellowship and integrity and know that his flaws are not judged that and that alone is what promotes change. However, on the flip side with criticism and judgment come defensiveness and anger which will never lead us into the place of integrity. An individual must be provoked into change. Something has to trigger that switch. Internal uncomfort provokes change, external uncomfort provokes anger. It is important that we know and understand the difference and how they apply to your brother.

When you see a brother make a mistake or fall, lift him up and encourage him. Don't get angry and talk about him. Pull him to the side, talk to him. Even if he doesn't like the talk he would have heard it and when he goes home it will sit with him in his spirit. He will respect you and your actions will have promoted change in his life. Maybe not immediately, but if enough of this is deposited into his life, it will provoke a response. Dont spread cancer like symptoms and try to ruin him, for he will resent the hobby and its cause and will become a cancer himself.

That is how we get back to integrity

Last edited by Hook'em Horns : 01-10-2011 at 10:40 PM.
Old 01-10-2011, 10:36 PM
MFCA MEMBER

WOW... now we need a new smiley icon.....

A preacher on a pedastool
Old 01-10-2011, 10:47 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Default GREAT POST MIKE.

WOW, PREACH PREACHER(LOL). THAT WAS A GREAT POST MIKE, YOU SUMMED IT RIGHT UP, YOU HIT THE NAIL RIGHT ON THE HEAD WITH THIS ONE. I JUST LOVE THE TRUTH WHEN I HEAR IT AND WHAT YOU HAVE SAID IS THE HONEST TO GOD TRUTH. THE REALNESS IN IT'S PUREST FORM. NO OBJECTIONS HERE, WELL SAID. NOTHING BUT LOVE MY BRUTHA .