Miniature Football Home  

Go Back   Miniature Electric Football Forums > Miniature Electric Football Tailgate Party
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: WHO HAS THE BEST COACHES ? EAST OR WEST
EAST COACHES 17 65.38%
WEST COACHES 9 34.62%
Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-11-2010, 07:43 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Default ROFLMAO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pirate Rick View Post
SWEETKA..
It was fun to scrimmage, but thats what it was.... no tricks...no plays,second string players that never played..(look at my stats, you wont see thier names/numbers anywhere..they ride the bench!) just scrimmage....scrimmages to me are like buying a used car.... you look around.. kick the tires...start it up to see if it runs.. but you never really give it your all cause there is no reason to.

my as you say "ballarinas" would give you a headache if i played a game with you.... believe it...... or not.

unlike some of my co-players here, i got nothing to prove...no more ego to uphold, i win gr8.. i lose gr8... i just like to line em up and play. it took me awhile to relize the reason i should be playing is to have FUN and Fellowship.

do i want to win.. of course, thats why i train and practice... but its just not that important to me anymore after my open run meltdown.

but i still think i can take ya !!
I don't have a second string because I can tweak. Cover 2, drop linebackers, send speed between guard and tackle. You have no defense and your game plan is 2 quarters short. You wouldn't have a chance. You only give yourself 1-1.3 seconds due to the dropback and you were getting sacked even with that cocoon.

You'd be out of the game long before you could have a meltdown my friend.

Rick, respectfully, grow up. If they were not improtant why put them in a uniform? You had a passing line that backed up , and a power running line, with no power thus they are your second string. Okay. Got it.

As Vince's protege the guy has got to be ready to leap off a building!

Anyways, nice scrimmaging with your, hehehe, second string. I really was more impressed with them after watching your game (lol)

See you at the tourney.
Old 12-11-2010, 07:50 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Sorry, I can't vote. I haven't seen the West play, and it would be an unfair vote. The only people I've seen or met from the west are Mike Turner(which he is usually drinking when not playing) and Cleon Tate, of which I know he played in Detroit, but every time I saw him, he had a beer too!
Old 12-11-2010, 09:57 PM
MFCA MEMBER

"GROW UP "

hmmm... really...

you know.. didnt mean to challenge you MANHOOD brotha..

You and all your little cronies can keep this game if your gonna act like spoiled little child men.

i dont have to win , or even play for that matter to prove anything to ANY of you " SO CALLED" grow men.

but its cool... believe what ya want.

you wont hear from me ever again.

you win.. i suck and your GOD.. how dare i challenge YOU the HIGH and MIGHTY KEN ALLEN !!!

who do i think i am....

wow really dude... i think its you who need to grow up...along with a bunch of others here who are all into themselfs.

let me know when President Obama calls you to tell you your the Gr8test ever.

have fun running this hobby into the ground....

I am done with it !!!
Old 12-12-2010, 12:01 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Thumbs up You are funny!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pirate Rick View Post
"GROW UP "

hmmm... really...

you know.. didnt mean to challenge you MANHOOD brotha..

You and all your little cronies can keep this game if your gonna act like spoiled little child men.

i dont have to win , or even play for that matter to prove anything to ANY of you " SO CALLED" grow men.

but its cool... believe what ya want.

you wont hear from me ever again.

you win.. i suck and your GOD.. how dare i challenge YOU the HIGH and MIGHTY KEN ALLEN !!!

who do i think i am....

wow really dude... i think its you who need to grow up...along with a bunch of others here who are all into themselfs.

let me know when President Obama calls you to tell you your the Gr8test ever.

have fun running this hobby into the ground....

I am done with it !!!

Just smack talk dude. I'll call Vince if you get too touchy!
Old 12-12-2010, 12:34 PM
Coach

Man Mike....you left me totally out of the West coaches list....I have winning records against several folks on that list and have beaten one of the top 5. I was in the semi-finals at the Open run. Heck, I even gave you a hell of a game the year before. Utah Utes getting no respect...
Old 12-12-2010, 01:15 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Default I'm sorry sir...

I really didn't mean to do that intentionally! I completely apologize. I'll add you right away. I'm not there enough to know how well you do on a regular bases but I do know that you're a great pleayer. I tried to do the list from the top of my head but I guess I didn't do so well. Sorry Robert! I took Jeronimo off since he really doesn't play anymore.
Old 12-12-2010, 01:55 PM
Coach

No problem Mike....I definitely keep it low key most of the time
Old 12-12-2010, 06:36 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Default under rader

no ROBERT, YOU ARE NOT UNDER RADER. COACHES, he was most improved coach and team this year in laefl.

BRONCOMAN
Old 12-13-2010, 07:52 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Default Mike I had 2 LAEFL Championships bro........

............and the only one to ever go undefeated in that league. This was when I had time to get my teams together. Trust and believe 2011 will be a much different year. I am actually loading up the arsenal now and getting some things together for the CBSMF. All this talk has basically lit a fire under RJ. Not gonna say much more just gonna come out swinging in 2011.
Old 12-13-2010, 07:55 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Default Oh yeah and let's ask this.........

...........who is a better coach from start to finish without BUYING basis from others to compete, hmmmm interesting topic. I think I will stand down on that one!! That might eliminate a lot of folks. So we might want to eliminate some folks who don't buy personnel from Jim or Norbert!!!