Miniature Football Home  

Go Back   Miniature Electric Football Forums > Miniature Electric Football Tailgate Party
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 08-12-2010, 11:50 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Default We had a ball

Ken it's always good to see you. I enjoyed the game with you and Kevin, I learned alot. You guys took time between play to explain to me what was going on. Thanks to both of you. Aslo Ken I could use # 72 base. LOL

Dearell
""Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure.........We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, Handsome, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are we not to be?"
Old 08-12-2010, 02:07 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Thumbs up Big Daddy!

Was in the house for that game wasn't he? Kevin is a classy guy dude! We are supposed to be promoting the game and showing you the in's and out's was part of the program. Nothing but sportmanship throughout. That's how a HOBBY is supposed to be.

I still think the NEFL rules are the best I have seen since the initial Great Lakes Rules though.

The Great Lakes are about to come back strong though. Bet on it!

Call about that guy you mentioned before he makes the Giants Roster as Osi Umenyura.
Old 08-12-2010, 02:09 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Thumbs up Congratulations1

Quote:
Originally Posted by NATIONAL View Post
They got a big kick out of you as well Kenny.

My brother Dave.....who to this day we call Baby (he is the youngest) tho he is in his mid 30's. took several pictures, and had a blast.

My cousin Eric, the big cowboys fan. He is the one who I played with every weekend when we were younger. He just might be coming back!!!! But with the NEFL full with 32 teams, he will have to wait. SMH.

Sorry I didn't get to hang around with everyone as I was trying to show my family a good time.

See you next year!!!

Nat'l
You are a deserving champion and learning the NEFL Rules were a highlight for sure. We need to talk about that other thing we discussed. Peace!
Old 08-12-2010, 02:47 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Default Ken, my wife said...

thanks for the very kind words and from the Rutledge family, thanks to everyone who made our stay fun.

It was a great time had by all. Congrats to Mike for another championship! Thanks John Martin for your tireless work and to Wolf and Greg for your tremendous effort.

Reg