Miniature Football Home  

Go Back   Miniature Electric Football Forums > Miniature Electric Football Tailgate Party
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-14-2008, 07:53 PM
MFCA MEMBER

I just like torturing people with my incessant blathering and ridiculous comments. :rolleyes: :p
Old 05-14-2008, 10:54 PM
MFCA MEMBER

I like to read RavennaAl's incessant blathering and ridiculous comments.

Really though, I have met some great people on this forum and then in person, they have helped me take my game to the next level.

I also enjoy the "spirited debates" on varioous topics we have. We are like one big dysfunctional family, but in the end we all manage to hold onto that common bond, the greatest hobby ever, miniature football.

Los Angeles...making EF history for over a decade.
Old 05-14-2008, 11:31 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Quote:
Originally Posted by MANTARAY- DRE View Post
ATT WOLF, WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHT ON RUNNING THIS WHOLE THING /
ALSO, WHAT WAS YOUR HIGH AND LOW MOMENT /

MANTARAYDRE
In reality the forum was started by the efforts of Don Smith and Bryan Nutt. The MFCA came along after the forums inception and we asked to make it our official message board. It already had a good folowing and was an independent forum so it made a natural fit for the MFCA. It has been a good relationship ever since,

As a forum administrator and President of the MFCA it has been an interesting ride. I now find most of my free time either taking care of admin issues with the forum, making decisions on questionable posts and seeking better ways and ideas for the forum and the MFCA.

All in al it has been fun and exciting to see the numbers increase from about 40 users daily to an average of 140.

The highlight for me is the fact that people, more then in the past, are willing to be open to other ideas rather then the instant shootdown. There is still some of that but not nearly what there used to be and in talking to other hobby forum admins it goes on everywhere and in every hobby. Overall, others not familiar with miniature football are impressed with the way we handle ourselves compared to other hobbies forums. I know that may be hard to believe for some but I have seen far worse things happening on other web forums.

As far as low lights...threads that claim Dallas as Americas Team bum me out... Down Doomsday down..sit...sit...stay! Good Cowboy Fan...Good Cowboy Fan...here's a TO shaped chewey for you.

—Idiom
3. One Bad Em-F-er, negative shout out; pertaining to weirdwolf: There goes one bad EM-F-er. I mean he can’t play and ain’t never win nothin’!

Old 05-15-2008, 12:04 AM
MFCA MEMBER

This forum is really several steps UP from the Miggle Forum.. I'm not dogging on the Miggle forum.. It's a company website.. Can't blame them for having the standards and restrictions that they had.. We all owe Miggle a lot.

We all have the expansion of EF as our goal.. which is a good thing..

We could do without the drama..
None of this is life or death..
Old 05-15-2008, 09:06 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Default gotta love it

Guys gotta love this board....the fun we all have the bashing the pics we put up the videos and such,,,its more than just a chat board its a way of life and a outlet for our thoughts comments and just plain insanity
On a personal note...it helps keep my mind fresh and as much time as I spend at home keeps me from getting board...I enjoy most all the post I read...( even jeff's and 513 lol ) anyway it great to be an MFCA member
Old 05-15-2008, 12:00 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Default .

STRAIGHT UP -

I'M ADDICTED.

I AM AN MFCA BOARD ADDICT.

SOME DAYS ITS LIKE WATCHING "JERRY SPRINGER", AND SOME DAYS ITS LIKE WATCHING "LIKE IT IS w/GIL NOBLE". IT IS ENTERTAINING AND INFORMING. I ENJOY AND PREFER THE LATTER.
Old 05-15-2008, 12:34 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Default Wonderful

I am glad to be a member of this organization. This chat board is wonderful. Overall the MFCA has opened the doors for me to really express myself in regards to the hobby.

Maurice

The Electric Coach