Miniature Football Home  

Go Back   Miniature Electric Football Forums > Photo Gallery of Miniature Football
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 10-31-2008, 02:34 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Default That's crazy

If I were the other guy playing i would be ashamed of myself. Marty, under those circumstances you have every rite to feel cheated.A good Commish would not allow that to happen, and a Super Bowl game should be played on a nuetral field. I hope you find your way back again this year. Good luck and keep that passion buddy.
Frank
Old 10-31-2008, 05:59 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Marty I don't the the story, only what you are telling us. In my opinion, before the game even started it was up to you to stop the group and show them your concerns, you could tell the table was too high before kick off I am sure. You need to examine the field and the table to make sure it is fit to play on and suits both coaches.

That was on you dude. Coming off the great season that you had and making it as far as you did, then to post a paragraph of excuses and accusations like that is not in good taste. It makes you and the league look less appealing.

I got no beef with you, I don't know you, I have admired your team and followed your season and was impressed, but posts like this are not what is needed.

It's a shame this stuff happened, but it detracts from your accomplishments in my opinion.

Los Angeles...making EF history for over a decade.
Old 10-31-2008, 07:32 PM
MFCA MEMBER

You Maybe Right That Is Why I Took The Post Down Because I Do Have Class. But I Tried To Not Play On It And They Was Gonna Say Forfeit And They Was All Against The Change They Said Home Field Advantage And That Was that. you don't understand that There Is No Compromising, They Argue Their Case To The Extreme. It Wasn't Fair Point Blank. That Is Why I Am Turned Off.

Last edited by marty t : 10-31-2008 at 07:36 PM.