Miniature Football Home  

Go Back   Miniature Electric Football Forums > RULES WORLD, RULES WORLD, RULES WORLD plus Strategies and Formations > Dixie League Rules
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-14-2009, 09:09 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Thanks for clarifying. I think I like this rule.
Old 04-14-2009, 09:49 AM
MFCA MEMBER

ok...is the pitch just saying it's a pitch or do you have to use the TTQB or passing sticks on a pitch? And, can you or the defense make other adjustments on the second stoppage for a pitch?
Old 04-14-2009, 09:53 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Based on Bryan's clarification, if the RB is within 2 base lengths behind the QB, then you can pitch on the second stop. There are no adjustments on the pitch and the switch is given to the defense to run.
Old 04-14-2009, 10:45 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Default rules

Vince,

If the Rb is within 2 base lengths and behind the QB, you may pitch the ball to the RB. It is an automatic pitch - NO TTQB or sticks are needed. You just state that you are pitching the ball and state the ball carrier. No adjustments are made by the offense or defense. The switch is given to the defensive coach to run the play. Remember, you cannot pitch once the QB has pass the line of scrimmage.

beenutt
Old 04-14-2009, 11:02 AM
MFCA MEMBER

great...thanks
Old 04-14-2009, 11:54 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Default Thanks

Thank you GENTLEMEN !

Joe Ram
Old 04-14-2009, 12:51 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Default rules clarifications

We will go over all of the rules and give demonstrations before we begin play this Saturday! After the demonstrations, you should feel much more comfortable with the rule set. At that time, you can ask any question you want.

beenutt
Old 04-21-2009, 08:34 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Default lock down CB

Some people were complaning about lock down CB. FIGURES
FIGURES – All figures are allowed as long as they meet weight and dimension requirements.
NO BODY PART(S) ALLOWED ABOVE TOP OF HELMET. Hand(s) may not be BELOW the
highest knee. Arms forward figure rule still applies as in the past (can not play skills positions).
Old 04-22-2009, 06:52 PM
DRedmondjr

Default Lockdown Corners

Here is the question that most people are having about the corners the buzzball corners give both the offense and the defense a 50-50 chance. But the bear hug corners do not once your man runs into his box your trapped 100% of the time. Since we say there is no such thing as holding in EF thats why this figure can be used and is used to hold the receiver.

Now if we are going to emulate football then lets do that. We all want to enforce certain rules and formations but no one ever want so address the holding issue. Sorry if i happen to offend anyone just expressing my freedom of speech. David L. Redmond Jr
Old 04-23-2009, 08:42 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Default Lockdown CB

Well said, I'm not offended at all. I think after the first bump you should release the WR and try to emulate real football as much as possible. I know all that is hard to do. I just try to adapt and play within the rules. I do have these lockdown CB's that I made myself and had Beenutt look at them to see if they were ok even before play started. I just want to play within the rules and not offend anyone. I do coach football and I learned real fast that I better know the rules and know them well because the other coach will school me fast. The old school coaches will push them to the edge. I'm even thinking about changing the CB's because I don't want people to say that they are not right. I just wanted to post that they are within the rules from what I have read.