Miniature Football Home  

Go Back   Miniature Electric Football Forums > Miniature Electric Football Tailgate Party
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-04-2009, 01:46 PM
MFCA MEMBER

DJ,

Will you be able to make different poses with each figure, like your first figure, or do they come as is? Did that make sense?

Mike
Old 04-04-2009, 07:10 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Default I have never seen nothing that good!

In my 40 years of electric football. Anyone that says this just adds is a hater. When Mike, Chris, Chuck, heck anybody gets a whole of these the whole game's appearance will change. That is utterly ridiculous detail and I agree with every positive comment and then some.

Reppin' the D for real!

Sha!
Old 04-04-2009, 08:41 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Default DETAIL IS CRAZY

COACHES,

I agree with sweetka, these figures will do a little more than just add or blend in. I say, STICK OUT ! Look at the detail on the arm muscles, also the creases in and on the jersey. The helmet and face are awesome. Once painted, these will look just like a mcfarlane you see in the stores. I agree with dwayne, the dry brushing painting style will give you a pro player pulled right out of your tv. give the guy credit, he knows how to make the most unique looking products in the hobby. His throwback facemask are the greatest. I alway's loved that 60's and 70's look in a uniform.

Dwayne, as alway's, thanks alot for your products and bringing the hobby to the next level.

MANTARAYDRE
Old 04-04-2009, 11:28 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Default JUST ORDERED 8 RUNNING BACKS

COACHES,

When something unbelievable is before you, you must act. A few years ago i was in a manhattan parking lot and saw a jeep i never saw before. BEST LOOKING THING ON THE ROAD. never saw anyone else with it. From my understanding they where not on the market yet so this person got the first of the first. Same principal applies here. I just ordered 8 running backs and 4 quarterbacks. ofcourse i will get more as i go. i want these to put on my 'BRAWL" TV SHOW TEAM. I will make sure the camera gets plenty of closeup's of these. Also i will change my MPFL runnings and qb's to these new figures also. GO ON AND BE THE FIRST OF THE FIRST ALSO!!!!!

WE ALL ARE GOING TO HAVE FUN WITH THESE MINI MAC'S. THAT RUNNING BACK FIGURE IS NASTY TO SAY THE LEAST. "WOW". Coaches are loving these and we have not seen one painted yet. I WOULD LOVE TO SEE 5-13 STUDIO'S GET HIS HANDS ON ONE ONE THESE AND DRY BRUSH IT. OLD SCHOOL JOHNNY UNITAS AND JIM BROWN PAINTINGS !!!!

MANTARAYDRE

Last edited by mantaraydre : 04-04-2009 at 11:31 PM.
Old 04-05-2009, 05:03 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Default Absolutely the best I've ever seen

Dewayne, without a doubt these are just stunning and i can't stop looking at these. All your hard work and patience are now paying off as you have created figures like I've never seen. Dre is right in everything he has said and I can't tell you enough how thankful I am of all this hard work.Keep up the outstanding work.
Old 04-05-2009, 11:59 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Default D JENNINGS

JUST TO SWEEEEEEEEET!
Old 04-05-2009, 09:57 PM
Buccaneer

Default Three smiles says it all

Buccaneer
Old 04-06-2009, 02:55 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Default nice

are these going to be in true scaled this time?.. the running backs last time had legs that are way to small and make the figure look cartoony.
Old 04-06-2009, 03:11 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Default Scale

The sculpts shown in the pics are at 1:1 ratio, therefore WYSIWYG! You'll be a true believer in record time. Enjoy the new figures.

Thanks,

egridiron
Old 04-06-2009, 05:51 PM
eflguy

Tom Meier is the best in the business when it comes to sculptors. Awesome work. I'm wondering if I can get a regular McFarlane for 10.99 why are the mini's 10.00?