Miniature Football Home  

Go Back   Miniature Electric Football Forums > Miniature Electric Football Tailgate Party
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-19-2008, 09:44 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Default Congrats

Another great Tournament!!! Congrats and thanks for making it fun AB!!

I think I might have got you the second half if we went to it. It had to be the most fun game you and I have played in many moons!!

After playing all the way to the end, I will tell you all that this is a Sport/hobby cause I am physically tired!!

Way to go Beltsville EFL for another fine affair!!
Old 05-19-2008, 11:17 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Default Congrats to the Champ!

I would like to thank Tom and Dearell for putting on a GREAT show! Spike and I had a great time, and will be looking forward to next year too!

Adrian, you are a class act, and a great champion, congratulations on another title.

It was great seeing all the guys, and meeting some new guys too!

To my Roomie Tom Ruesink, .........had a blast talking in the room after the competition.................

......................and guys,.......... thanks for the Summer Slam chants, ..........all I can say it is under consideration,........... but nothing for now.
Old 05-19-2008, 11:50 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Default Thanks Fellas!!!

SILVER

SURFERS,

UNITE!!!

-Adrian-
Leader of The Silver Surfers
"The Silver Surfers Shall Unite in 2008"

Last edited by BAXTER : 05-19-2008 at 12:08 PM.
Old 05-19-2008, 12:08 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Default Thanks!!!

Thanks again fellas!

I don't know if it's age or if it's just the FOB style of play, but I tell you I was so drained starting from the middle of the Tourney until the very end.

K-LO,

As I stated before, in my book, this one has an asterisk next to it. Regardless as to who came out victorious, I believe we were evenly matched (to an extent) on this day. Good game, my man. You old crafty veteran you.

Tourney Officials,

You guys did a good job on running the tourney. Although I run with the Silver Surfers, maybe next year you can change to the name to the "IRON MAN Bash."

I almost did not continue because of how exhausted I was during the middle of the tourney. Every last one of my games, except for one, was tight and came down to the last drive and one double OT.

So, until next time...

Love You Guys!

-Adrian-
Old 05-19-2008, 12:14 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Default I See You Kev!

To Kevin Boddie,

Not sure of what to say about our game, man. The battle of the unbeatens. You have quitely come a long way in the unweighted game. I had my eyes on your game since I first played you in the MPFL, but as of late, my eyes started to stray away. Now, I am focused on you once again. Fellas, don't be shocked when Kevin Boddie claims one for himself. You got mad game, homez!

-Adrian-
Old 05-19-2008, 12:48 PM
Tron1984

Default Congradulations To All.....

BEFL,

Congradulations on an exciting tournament! Sounds like a real show stopper! I wish I could have gotten the video tape on this one, but it is what it is? I hope somebody was able to capture some footage on the Bash! Norin Ladd, you are no longer amere Herald,but a EF god among coaches!"All that we know has come to an end!" Adrain, Tron is pleased! To everyone who made it to the bash, I'm sure you had the time of your life! Tron out!
Old 05-19-2008, 01:10 PM
Coach

Congrats.
I might not know you, but it's seems that you are a respectful guy.
CONGRATS
One Love
Sean
DJ MELLO out of Apopka, Florida
Old 05-19-2008, 01:26 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Default To all at the Beltsville Bash

Thanks guys, I had an Outstanding time! Everyone who participated, it was a Class Event. Adrian, Congrats! and thanks for the kind words. All my games were
close and I was drained as well. Shout to all my opponents who had me elevate my play: Dearell Brevard, Joe Greco, Kelvin Lomax and the Champ Adrian Baxter.

Peace
Old 05-19-2008, 03:53 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Default Congrats To The Champ

ADRIAN
ONCE AGAIN YOU HAVE BEEN CROWNED CHAMPION.....YOU HAVE DISPLAYED ONCE AGAIN THAT IT DOES'T MATTER WHAT STYLE YOU PLAY YOU HAVE CHAMPIONSHIP BLOOD IN YOUR VEINS...CONGRATS BRO....

LOMAX GREAT RUN CONGRATS TO BEING IN THE BIG DANCE

ADRIAN BAXTER 3-TIME BASH CHAMP

PEACE AND LOVE TO ALL MY BELTSVILLE BROTHERS
Old 05-19-2008, 07:09 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Congratulations Adrian
I know you are one of the most talented coaches playing today. I am trying to get my game up to compete against you. Hopefully Ill get a chance to see, meet you in the Dixie League championship game if we both make it??
Im trying to improve daily to get there as I know you have all the skills to make it there. Just want to say Im glad to know such a honorable and gracious champion as you are. Take care and see you at the brawl before we get together here again Im sure.
Joel