Miniature Football Home  

Go Back   Miniature Electric Football Forums > Photo Gallery of Miniature Football
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 07-10-2009, 03:55 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Default nice

cant wait to knock the clearcoat off them guys good job hommie see u this fall. peace.
Old 07-10-2009, 09:14 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Default Sick Frank!!

Frank,

Outstanding!!!!!!!!

Well worth the delay.

By far the best team, but you improve more and more each team!!! Looking forward to Ravens vs. Oilers in Canton.

i love the adjustments to the ohio figures, I use your example like you showed me...should be finished next week.
Old 07-10-2009, 10:07 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Default OILERS

FRANK! FRANK! FRANK! NICE WORK! !
Old 07-10-2009, 03:54 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Default Dude

You are a true artist!!!!!!!!! You have some great looking players!

Jeff
Old 07-10-2009, 10:41 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Not bad for a beginner,

Seriously, great job on those Oilers look forward to seeing them in person.
Old 07-11-2009, 07:46 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Exclamation OFF THE HOOK, Frank!

Definitely among the best I've seen. Is Billy 'White Shoes' Johnson with that squad?
He's been having a football clinic all week in the sports complex I was at today.
...and when they called for the apostles and had beaten them, they commanded that they should not speak in the name of Jesus and let them go. So they departed... And daily in the temple and in every house, they did not cease teaching and preaching Jesus as the Christ.
Old 07-12-2009, 05:31 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Default Thanks to all of you

I just wanted to say I truely appreciate the kind words about my new squad. I have leared a lot from many of you customizers including Reggie and Michigan Joe,Chachi,Chris fields, Foru2hate,etc. I have to say a special thanks to Bruce Wattz though because he has really helped me a lot ever since i found this hobby, and first went to pick up my board from his house. Bruce, I'll never ever forget seeing your team, in person, with all those Chiefs in those awesome poses. I freaked out like i was a five year old kid again, and I'll never forget him showing me how to cut up figures, use fire to move there limbs, and how to put on facemask. Man, that seemed like yesterday. I have truely had a blast with this hobby and I can honestly say that playing in the Mid-Ohio league has been the most fun I've had in many many years. Somewhere between going from a boy to a man i forgot what it was like to have fun ,and got wrapped up in just doing my house, and working all the time. I remember my brother calling me one day and asked if i wanted to do about five different outdoor things. My response each time he said something was "no I don't feel like doing that". He finally got so fed up with me he said "Frank, call me when you get a hobby", and hung up the phone. Well, now i have a hobby and i love the league i'm in. Jeff Priest and Chris Fields run a great league and along with Dewayne jennings, Bruce wattz, and the rest of them guys, I could not be in a better place in my life. Thanks to all of you, and to all of you guys I have called or gotten to know and meet in this awesome awesome hobby.
P.S. Billy "white shoes" wore number 84 and he is my kick returner and one of my recievers.
P.S.S. Thanks for the deck compliments. I worked hard on it although i slipped and almost fell off of it while doing all the spindals. Man, I thought I was a gonner.
Old 07-12-2009, 08:34 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Default Just wanted to tell Frank what an honor

Franny-J-Bou,

I have just been so busy trying to get a stadium out to Germany and finishing some customs myself but I should have taken a moment to tell you it was an honor to have my players added to your team.

You keep doing what you do! Like you, I was a huge Oiler fan of that era. You know, the Tightend Mike Barber and I use to see each other every weekend and talk because our daughters were on the volleyball team together. He never even mentioned to me he was "The Mike Barber". He does prison ministry and has a tv show that comes on every week.

Earl Campbell's 1st cousin, Ben Campbell and my wife work together. From time-to-time, we see Earl when he comes up to the area. Earl is not doing so well. He's in a wheel chair as the pounding on his body took his toll. He inflicted with a disease. He comes up for the Doak Walker award. I gave him a diorama of himself one time and he's just the nicest fellow. He is a Texas legend and everywhere he goes, he's treated with that status.

I digress. Anyhow, the poses you did were outstanding. I love your creativity. Not many can match it. You take something and add your own twist to it. I did not recognize my recruits to your team at first but you do have a flair for making players pop out at you!

I definitely hope you come to Canton as I want you to show me some of the tricks to Apoxie Sculpt!

Reg
Old 07-12-2009, 12:17 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Cool Top Guns

Thanks Frank for the shout out, its not to often when u help someone of your talent to actually get credit from that person. You are a true team player & one of the most selfless guys I know, I cant count how many people youve help get there stuff together from donating to outright setting people up with franchises. Im glad your in the Mid-Ohio, your a definate reason why are league has grown so quickly, keep up the cause hommie someone who truly knows what the MFCA mission statement is all about. see u soon hommie peace.
Old 07-13-2009, 11:51 AM
Jay

Default Carl Mauck

Hey, I love the Carl Mauck! He's from my hometown. His brother used to be my dentist, for crying out loud.... I'm a Raider fan, so I got to hear all the Stabler stories. They called Mauck "The Snake Keeper"...he was supposed to room with Stabler and keep him chilled out. He tried.