Miniature Football Home  

Go Back   Miniature Electric Football Forums > RULES WORLD, RULES WORLD, RULES WORLD plus Strategies and Formations > MPFL Rules
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-09-2010, 06:55 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Quote:
Originally Posted by mozeek View Post
The TTQB for many years have had rules put in place to protect the user from sacks. In most leagues I have seen them cheat (stop the board to avoid a sack) and throw an incomplete pass, well is that not intentional grounding?

This is an interesting point!!!!!
Hey thanks, it is very interesting to see a lot of thing happen right in front of you. I have seen sack that no one saw coming.

I have played in leagues and saw first hand how I had a sack and the other coach stopped the board and he had no one open and threw the ball away and there was no penalty for it. It was so unfair and I felt I was cheated out of a sack, the QB was inside the tackle box.

Thank you for offering a positive comment that could help someone to better understand this system. That is why I have this area on this chat board to help and teach others in my system.
Old 03-10-2010, 02:56 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Default Ant thanx

Ant,

When i post anything regarding the MPFL system im pretty much promoting and/or speaking to those who enjoy the system and play in the league. I don't want to get into system wars like the past. I'd rather someone buy the DVD to fully understand what i am posting about. I looking for coaches willing to change the pace and try a new system that is completely different than the EF norm. Im trying to get coaches to see the value of what has been created for them. To play it like it is seen on TV has had to cross some coaches minds at some point. Hopefully we can continue to fill the league with great coaches and have some NFL fun.

This system requires concentration so the more anyone reads on it the more comfortable they will become. Like the coaches in kuwait, they are watching the dvd over and over because they want to get the system right. Just by ther post i can tell they are totally interested in this style. They are not asking can they switch or change anything in the gameplay. They are following the dvd to the letter. I WISH THEY WERE IN THE DC, MD, VA AREA.
More and more coaches are saying this is just like the NFL. I think you just have to make the decision and say . "I can learn this system and do well in it". Imagine this system discovered first,MPFL, and we never heard of any electric football systems. Everyone would be playing this way. So i actually love the guys who seek out thi style and ask questions because they want to play it like they are on tv. Something you can hang your hat on.

Doc smeby, who everyone respected for his wisdom in our hobby. he wrote that " Anthony burgess got it right, you must play with stops to simulate real football ''
he also touched upon the fact that spinning safties were stupid( His words not mine). he liked the idea of dropping linebackers and lineman into coverage. Also, having defenders sitting on magnets. That would be have been a great game. Burgess vs doc smeby

Those who want to Branch out and embrace the MPFL, there are coaches here that welcome you with open arms.

mantaraydre
Old 03-13-2010, 07:32 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Default Passing you need.....

In the passing game you have the protection, the rush, the routes, the reads, the reaction, the type os pass thrown, the direction of the pass.

All of these elements make up the passing game and to not cheat the game all are needed to simulate football.

The huge plus is that anyone can do it in minutes