Miniature Football Home  

Go Back   Miniature Electric Football Forums > Miniature Electric Football Tailgate Party
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 12-19-2009, 10:57 PM
MFCA MEMBER

if i EVER receive my righty i will probably order a lefty too

(this post was intended as a shot against the slowness postal system... especially when trying to get product over the boarder... and not against Geno. He has been a reassuring honest salesman through out the transaction and I apologize that people may have gotten a bad impression of Geno from my post. That was not my intention. Of all the Internet dealers I have had contact with Geno is truly near the top: Five Stars for sure)

Last edited by Lindyhopper49 : 12-21-2009 at 10:28 AM. Reason: clarity
Old 12-20-2009, 12:52 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Default ENHANCING YOUR PASSING GAME

COACHES,

If your a struggling TTQB passer, do yourself a favor and purchase a TDQ when you can.

1) You don't have to deal with the entire body being pulled back to throw a pass. (weakens the leg)

2) its a smoother release using the TDQ.

3)NOW YOU HAVE AN OPTION THROWING LEFT HANDED OR ROIGHT HANDED

*** If your a natural LEFT HANDED THROWER like myself, the problem was holding the right handed TDQ with your right hand and crossing your left hand over to grab the throwing arm to make the pass. Doing that, your left hand blocks your vision of the throwing arm while pulling it back to make the pass. THE LEFT HANDED QB chnages that because now you have a clear cut visual of the throwing arm and they target. You would be amazed hw little adjustments can make a difference. Thanks to geno and G-FORCE, he has given the hobby another option in the passing game. If it wasn't for him, some of us would still be stuck with ttqbs tolerating their perforrmance (BREAKING DOWN DURING PRACTICE)

***YOU DO THE MATH.

1) You can keep buying TTQBS that weaken at the leg due to continuous use. Which means you will have to keep re-ordering when they brekadown.

or

2)You can order a TDQ (righty or lefty) and keep it for life.

***TDQ'S are perfectly legal for use in a majority of major leagues around the country

Thanx
mantaraydre