Miniature Football Home  

Go Back   Miniature Electric Football Forums > Solitaire (The all by myself forum)
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 02-15-2011, 08:43 PM
MFCA MEMBER

All my German's have been anxiously waiting to launch Operation Bliztkreig with my Panzer Defense. Stinkwater has been filling up on Bratwurst all week and is stinkier than ever and ready to go.
Old 02-15-2011, 10:00 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Quote:
Originally Posted by RavennaAl View Post
Here's the fantasy match ups. The projectd points are based on a highly classified system using the most advanced computers known to mankind and are extremely accurate. However; there is a 98% margin of error.

DRK............................................... ...................... MOZEEK
QB: Tom Cruise - Fairies (RM) 23.5................................. QB: Pi - Bozos (SQ) 20.6
RB: O Simpson - Toxic Waste (KB) 28.4........................... RB: Grog - Sasquatch (BO) 27.2
RB: Sven Wagner - Third Reich (SH) 21.6...................... RB: Luthar Lamp - Mennonites (RA) 25.4
TE: M.Kwan / Chan - Sumos (WW) 7.1 ......................... TE: Jerry Farwell - Toxic Waste (KB) 4.7
WR: Jason Stinger - Killer Bees (TW) 7.7 ........................ WR: Lemon - Sharks (TR) 8.4
WR: Mr. Miyagi - Sumos (TR) 5.7 .............................. WR: Terry Owens - Toxic Waste (KB) 5.6
DEF: ‘70s Rams (FF) 26.7 ....................................... DEF: Werewolves (SS) 32.9
ST: Third Reich (SS) 14.2 ...................................... ST: ‘70s Rams (FF) 17.1
DL: Alan Page - Zombies (CA) 4.5........................... DL: J Youngblood - ‘70s Rams (FF) 6.0
LB: Harry Carson - Zombies (CA) 3.0......................... LB: Thinker - Sasquatch (BO) 3.0
DB: Left U-Turn - Bozos (SQ) 3.0............................. DB: Klaus Werner - Third Reich (SH) 5.0
WC: S Colbert RB - Toxic Waste (KB) 11.7 .................. WC: Peter Pollen RB - Killer Bees (TW) 16.9
Total: 157.1............................................. .............................. 172.8
Here's hoping the most advanced computers known to mankind are no more than 98% accurate. Looks like I need about 16 points worth of innacuracy.

The Misfits are coming for you Mozeek!
Old 02-15-2011, 10:36 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Default Sharks Practice Squad

Sharks Practice Squad ???

Jaws
Loan Shark
Card Shark
Garbage Gut
Dorsal Phin
Chum
Big Bite
William Sharkspear
Old 02-15-2011, 11:25 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Old 02-16-2011, 09:40 PM
MFCA MEMBER

The battle of the graphic designers...Roller vs Weirdwolf. What a perfect start. Hey Roller, your wacom tablet is slow and your photoshop is still a 3.0. Take that you traditional artist creep! Loser has to do the next issue of the Tweak by their self. Don't be using that new baby as an excuse either...been there done that 3 times already!

He might have the prettier team, but my guys are tough enough to play in nothing more than their mawashi's.

BEER! by 18 points over the Rollie Polers!

—Idiom
3. One Bad Em-F-er, negative shout out; pertaining to weirdwolf: There goes one bad EM-F-er. I mean he can’t play and ain’t never win nothin’!

Old 02-16-2011, 09:49 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Quote:
Originally Posted by WEIRDWOLF View Post
The battle of the graphic designers...Roller vs Weirdwolf. What a perfect start. Hey Roller, your wacom tablet is slow and your photoshop is still a 3.0. Take that you traditional artist creep! Loser has to do the next issue of the Tweak by their self. Don't be using that new baby as an excuse either...been there done that 3 times already!
AND YOUR STILL USING IT
He might have the prettier team, but my guys are tough enough to play in nothing more than their mawashi's.

BEWARE............................................ ..................................
Old 02-17-2011, 09:44 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Quote:
Originally Posted by styx View Post
BEWARE............................................ ..................................
Don't even start trash talking with me there Phil. Your computer is so old, when we were picking in the third round you were still picking in the first! I can't wait till BEER! meets your lowly squad of amateurs. Do you really think you are even going to get past Hoop27's bunch of Canadian NFL leftovers with a not funny comedian for a QB! Not hardly, without a Mennonite or Sumo on your roster, you already have two religions against you!

PS-for the uninformed, this is all in fun! (except when I make personal comments about Al, those are real!)

—Idiom
3. One Bad Em-F-er, negative shout out; pertaining to weirdwolf: There goes one bad EM-F-er. I mean he can’t play and ain’t never win nothin’!

Old 02-17-2011, 10:40 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Excuse me I don't believe we heard you correctly...

Just keep yapping Lynn! The Canadian CFL leftovers will be there at seasons end, unlike your sad sack team that should be fortunate to pull off two wins this season!

Quote:
Don't even start trash talking with me there Phil. Your computer is so old, when we were picking in the third round you were still picking in the first! I can't wait till BEER! meets your lowly squad of amateurs. Do you really think you are even going to get past Hoop27's bunch of Canadian NFL leftovers with a not funny comedian for a QB! Not hardly, without a Mennonite or Sumo on your roster, you already have two religions against you!

PS-for the uninformed, this is all in fun! (except when I make personal comments about Al, those are real!)

Check out my Flames and Stampeders blogs at www.prosportsblogging.com
Old 02-17-2011, 11:35 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Default Hey Wolf, your mother was a hampster!!

Oh yeah!!? Take this, Wolf!!

Quote:

The coach formerly known as "rollertaco"...
Old 02-17-2011, 12:33 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Default Roo and his mess...

best be ready for the Silent But Deadly treatment!!!!!
Attached Images