Miniature Football Home  

Go Back   Miniature Electric Football Forums > Miniature Electric Football Tailgate Party
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 02-09-2011, 06:09 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Default Great News

And good luck !!!!!
"All right, now, I don't want them to gain *another yard!* * You blitz…all…night!* If they cross the line of scrimmage, I'm gonna take every last one of you out! You make sure they remember, *forever*, the night they played the Titans!" from Remeber the Titans
Old 02-09-2011, 06:28 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Aight,lets do this!
Old 02-09-2011, 06:52 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Default Niiiiiccccccccceeeeeeeeeeeee

Sign me and Fiyq up--don't even have to pay me. . Good work gentlemen!!!!!

Old 02-09-2011, 07:15 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Default Players Union ???

Will my little guys have to join a union ? They are already having elections for player rep.!!! Why are they all rallying around the qb ?

The first request is that I go back to the gym and loose the gut I picked up while recovering from my shoulder surgery.

On a more serious note :-) ! It is nice to see the hobby moving ahead. Maybe the TWEAK will get recognized as well.

RS
Old 02-09-2011, 07:31 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Default THE BIGGEST THING SINCE ELECTRICITY!!!!

HELLO EF WORLD, THIS LEAGUE IS GONNA BE GREAT. 1ST THERE IS GONNA BE A TOURNAMENT IN MAY TO START THINGS OFF RIGHT. THE NMEFL LEAGUE IS GONNA BE PROFESSIONAL BUT ALSO REAL FUN AND ENJOYABLE TO BE A PART OF. PROFESSIONAL PAID REFS AND ALL, YOU WILL NEVER HAVE TO REF A GAME ANYMORE. THIS LEAGUE WILL BE PLAYED AT THE ESPN ZONE INSIDE THE NEW YORK NEW YORK RIGHT ON THE STRIP. YOU ALL CAN BRING THE FAMILY FOR A REAL GREAT TIME WITH SOME REALLY GREAT ENTHUSIASTS. ERICK THOMPSON IS WORKING REAL HARD AS WE SPEAK ON MAKING THIS LEAGUE SECOND TO NONE. ERICK WORKS ENDLESSLY ON MAKING EVERYTHING HE DOES A SUCCESS. I WILL HAVE MY BUFFALO BILLS READY FOR SOME ACTION. I AM REALLY EXCITED AND I SUPPORT THIS LEAGUE 100%. PRAY FOR EVERYTHING TO GO AS PLANNED SO WE ALL CAN ENJOY THE NEXT LEVEL IN ELECTRIC FOOTBALL. TIME TO GET OFF THE COUCH AND GET YOUR TEAM READY, A SPONSOR MIGHT BE WATCHING AND YOU COULD GET PICKED UP. ANYTHING IS POSIBLE WHEN YOU TRY AND STAY POSITIVE.

LET'S SUPPORT ERICK THOMPSON, THE TOURNAMENT, AND THE NMEFL LEAGUE AND IT WILL HAPPEN, I AM BUYING .

Last edited by marty t : 02-09-2011 at 07:39 PM.
Old 02-09-2011, 07:32 PM
MFCA MEMBER

That's great news for all of us who play. If ESPN can dedicate time to watch people play cards and fish, the why NOT us. Congrats!
Old 02-09-2011, 08:26 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Sounds Great let us know More!
Old 02-09-2011, 09:43 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Thumbs up Good Luck!

A Professional League.

Great! now that money's on the table I can assure you some of these so called Greats are going to get mopped.

Especially with real referees!

The one thing you can count on with Erick is integrity. He has the experience and has seen enough to know that the "buddy" element has to be removed in order for this hobby to thrive.

Erick is the person that is capable of doing this. It is my hope that you all get out and support this endeavor in full force. All the greats need to step out and play if they can.

Knowing Erick, he won't have a whole bunch of "Homer" rules either.

Congratulations!
Old 02-10-2011, 12:11 AM
Coach

Default .

Awesome! Finally some airtime for the good of the hobby, not an individual.
Old 02-10-2011, 12:42 AM
MFCA MEMBER

The MFCA will do whatever we can to help push this. Ads on the site, Facebook, announcements to the membership, etc.. I am glad that the MFCA was able to assist in some small way in helping get the ESPN contact. If it wasn't for this site and the great members who keep it vibrant and alive, places like ESPN wouldn't know that this great hobby is out there.

Eric has been keeping in contact and I have great confidence that they will pull this off in a successful fashion that will truly benefit the hobby!

—Idiom
3. One Bad Em-F-er, negative shout out; pertaining to weirdwolf: There goes one bad EM-F-er. I mean he can’t play and ain’t never win nothin’!