Miniature Football Home  

Go Back   Miniature Electric Football Forums > Photo Gallery of Miniature Football
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-25-2009, 03:15 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Default NICE

LOOKIN GOOD !!!

Joe Ram
Old 04-25-2009, 05:57 PM
Coach

Default Back to reality now....

I don't know how you guys keep the Wifey cool and calm about putting in Time to make these Figures.?
My Wifey's the Total Opposite of me getting back into my Love for this Hobby showing me some support for what I like to do.. At 1st she did..
She's cut me off You all!? Man? I can't get no affection no more!? I've been Growned!?
My Wifey says, I ack like a Plastic Crack Head when it comes to this Football Figure Stuff!? Huh? Now hold on Sweet P? I think that's a little steep callin me a Crack head because i'm Seriously loving the new Error of EFL.
I tried to explain to her and thought she understood me that this was the only game I really got into back in the day, she said she understood and is ok with it? I explained to her how hard I played it back then and everything, and thought it was exstinct for the last 9 years..
So, after pouring out my love for the Game to my wife, I was in like Flynn!, I mean!, my wifey was all for it, she was in complete shock about it all because she's never seen this Electric Football Game Ever, and though it was the coolest thing she's ever seen! Now, after almost 2 years rebuilding " 10 Teams in home and away Uni's, 2 hand made boards, and 2 more on standby " my wife say's this sport is my crack...lmao...but... at the same time... I see we lost some of the flame we used to have too.... That's what's messed up!? so I gotta put in some Quality time now with wifey so she'll believe i'm not a Plastic Crack Head lol... I thought some of you fella's might wanna know you guy's are sssoooo blessed with your wifey who's supporting your love for this football hobby!? I guess I got a damaged relationship now, a selfish wifey that's gotten Jealous of this game lol. But she say's she know's and understands and is still loving me.... But I still see a change from her... Thanks Fella's, I needed to hear some comfort like this that I wasn't wasting too much time on these lol... Peace!!!!!
Old 04-25-2009, 11:38 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Thumbs up Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet!

Very Nice..............
Old 04-26-2009, 08:39 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Sweet Job!!!

Go Steelers!!!
Old 04-27-2009, 10:08 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Good looking teams, and take the 28 days progam for the addiction!
Old 04-27-2009, 06:49 PM
Coach

Default Hey Hey Hey Hey.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coach K-LO View Post
Good looking teams, and take the 28 days progam for the addiction!
Will do Coach, I sure will do that lol .....
Old 04-28-2009, 09:04 AM
Coach

Default Wifey

My wife gives me a lot of room, as long as I am not drinking in a bar or at a nightclub without her, everything is sweet, when she wants the loveing, I put down everything and take care of her needs, other than that, as long as she knows I am in love with the plastic instead of some other flesh, we are cool. A matter of fact she loves me more. I got the kids in our neighborhood starting to love this game, so the parents are liking it over the eyes on the video games. So good luck in your relationship.
Peace
Old 04-28-2009, 10:38 AM
MFCA MEMBER