Miniature Football Home  

Go Back   Miniature Electric Football Forums > Miniature Electric Football Tailgate Party
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 07-08-2009, 11:05 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Default Take Take Take

You took from the hobby the concept of the triple threat QB and gave the hobby the touch distance QB. You had the absolute nerve to take from the hobby again by taking the concept of the same triple threat QB and giving the hobby the touch distance kicker. I have to agree with the guy who said you take from the hobby. I disagree with the guy when he said you don’t give back to the hobby. Geno your work has changed the game as it is known today.

Maurice

The Electric Coach
Old 07-08-2009, 01:02 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Default Ditto

Electric Coach said what I was going to say! The TDQ has changed the game for the best! You are the man for coming up with such a great piece of OUR hobby! Keep doing what you do!!!!!!!!!!!

Jeff
Old 07-08-2009, 01:16 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Thumbs up Your a stand up guy.

A while ago I placed an order with you that got lost in the shuffle, and you were very apologetic about it, when I brought it to your attention. You sent me my order, and added extra's at no cost. I have never had the pleasure of meeting you, but in my book you are a STAND UP MAN, and a credit to this hobby.
Old 07-08-2009, 06:27 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Thumbs up My experience has been great...

...in dealing with Geno. The man works hard to make sure the customer is happy. I won't embarrass him in telling a story of his kindness to me in dealing with one of his products but the man went beyond what most cats would do in a similar situation. In fact, I'm gonna buy more of his stuff!

Why can't we just all get along and enjoy this hobby.

Don "detroitchild" Lang
Old 07-08-2009, 09:14 PM
Coach

You gotta another Believer in you Geno!!... I may be a small fry!?.
But I'm the one who stumbled accross the TDK's ability to Kick without any assitance!!!
And Revamped the TDQ's ability to pass with " 1 " one Hand by adding a ole school handle on to your Outstanding Invention!!!...
Don't take this the wrong way man!!! But..... I love you Man!!!???? you change the stress level of passing and kicking the ball to where I can make it work for me with a little more Tweaks By Me!!!!!
My Story on Patients:
I know this Man " Geno " is like everybody else on here... A hard working 9 to 5 fella who finds time to let his mind do some extra wondering about how to make more things go good for the Electric Football World!?
How do I know this!?
Because He's shown me he's optional to any Idea's anyone else has about his Prototype's!!!!!......... I wanna thank him for not shooting me down for posting his New TDK's and TDQ's Remodified to where I felt good with playing with them!!!...... Peace Geno!! Your a class act.....
When you was going through a change over sellin your other house, I was caught in that change over. I DIDN'T PANIC!, I asked questions, and my questions were answered in at timely fashion!.
Geno's dedication to his line of work was brought to my attention for any delay. I was a patient customer.. I " I!! Key Word " made all of our transaction's go sooooo smoothly...
Every now and then I try to call Geno as he's requested as a friend to talk about any new idea's that might come to mind.
So, I know this can't be the same Guy this fella's talking about. So, to the fella's who's showing a Impatient attitude!? dang dude!? your out numbered with all these Coaches who know's what it takes to succeed... It's called.... PATIENTS.......
Now!!?? watch I show some Patients when I ask this Genious to call me for some small talk about EFL Hey Geno!? long time no see!? If you got time, call Ivsoptionsondeck..... Peace....

Last edited by ivsoptionsondeck : 07-08-2009 at 09:22 PM.
Old 07-08-2009, 09:55 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Thumbs up Geno as you would probably say to me.....

....and you did to a certain extent, when you and I had a conversation in confidence......."forget the nonsense although others say what they will about you, for you ar doing it for the right reasons, stay focused and keep doing what your doing Time takes time and life takes from that time, at times....keep building what you have started and keep providing for your Family. I appreciate the conversations we have although minimal...you are a genuine guy........stay the course and just as I was told by a legend..."dont let others say about what you do deter you from your cause and you dont have to provide evidence to no one for anything that you do to advance the hobby...it is already clear" It went something like that but with a few ************** thems and etc..such and such

Last edited by GrandMasterKC : 07-08-2009 at 10:01 PM.
Old 07-09-2009, 07:30 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Default Good with me

Gino,

You are good with me. I placed only one order with you and received the bases promptly. I would love to by more untweaked and will. Thanks for what you do and, keep doing it.....

Coach Francis
Old 07-10-2009, 06:10 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Question

Old 07-10-2009, 06:19 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Default I did not want to post here because Geno and I ...

are very personal friends and he refuse to say who it was.

I can say he was disappointed that someone came at him that way. Some guys have no clue of the sacrifice vendors make to give customers product. Sometimes we are late on things but not intentionally and its always with the good of the game in mind.

Geno, you know I know your pains but never let that get you to the point like me - of wanting to walk away from the game. The hobby needs good guys like yourself to stay in the game.

Reg
Old 07-12-2010, 01:42 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Guys, Geno is my cousin. I am stating that up front so it is clear to everyone who I am. I have known him all his life, literally. He is a Hendricks. We are hard working, hard playing, honest down to earth people. We have a work ethic. We believe in doing the right thing. How do I know this? Because our fathers taught us the right way to do things, how to work, and how to go about things. I remember Geno's dad sold a pickup to a guy for $400. The guy gave him $200 and promised the rest next payday. Geno's dad kept the truck and kept driving it. A week after he made the deal, the engine threw a rod. Cost him $500 to replace the engine. When the guy came to pick up the truck, it cost him $200, just like the deal that was made. My Uncle lost $100 on the deal, but he kept his word. Things like that are not unusual in the Hendricks family.

I too am in a business with a website. 99% of my customers are great. 1% are jerks. Sorry but that is the way it is. Geno got a message from a jerk, but it still bothers him and it does me too. People, Geno works very hard to provide a living for his family. He works every day, and works hard. Plus, he does the G-Force stuff, but that is a hobby, or sideline job for him. I visited him this summer and saw how hard his job is. The pressures that he has are real and there. But he is not a quitter, and he is trying to make it and he is and will. He doesn't need any grief or complaints.

Open letter to the guy who sent Geno the pm. You are a jerk. What have you done for the hobby? Geno has done a ton. He mentored me. He GAVE MY GRANDSON HIS FIRST TEAM. GAVE IT TO HIM!! He showed him secrets of how to play, as he did me. He gave me stuff too, and asked nothing in return.

Geno hosted the Mid America Melee, which was a tournament that had 12 coaches, and 8 of them were new guys!! He won't tell me how much that cost him, but I know it was a good deal of money.

He is a GREAT coach. I watched him play 3 games, and was amazed at his talent and how his mind worked. He didn't panic when the opposing coach kept the opening kickoff and drove the length of the field and kept the ball for 15 plays. When he got the ball finally, he scored in 3 plays. Most guys would have lost their cool. Geno never got in the panic mode. He is cool under fire.

He is willing to help and share at every opportunity. He also listens. We have had many long conversations about running a business. He has asked me many, many questions about how to run an internet business. That is not a characteristic of a "know it all guy".

Showing up at tournaments. Not his fault all the time. Things happen. We had plans to go to Jimmy's tournament in Michigan. It got canceled. We understood. We were disappointed, but we understand. He went to the Miggle Convention last year. He went to the Tornado Alley playoffs. He hosted the Mid America Melee. Were you there? I doubt it.

Geno is too nice to say this, but I will. If you don't like the way he does things, tough, and in the words of my favorite basketball coach, Bobby Knight, you can kiss his @$#. If that gets me banned it was worth it. Geno is my friend, my cousin, and a Hendricks. We stick together.

Doug Hendricks