Miniature Football Home  

Go Back   Miniature Electric Football Forums > Miniature Electric Football Tailgate Party
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 01-20-2010, 07:49 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Congrats Joel

Well deserved
Old 01-20-2010, 08:52 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Thumbs down He does not deserve it

Joel really doesn't deserves the award - The award really needs to go to his wife as she has allowed him to turn the house into a 24hr EFL play zone and allows him to travel and play as often as he feels like it. If i had a wife like that - i would of won the award. Add to this he would not of won the skills challenge(learn to tweek) if I had not brought over 10,000 or so guys at the last moment of every tournament or league game needing him to make them right. So I claim a portion of this award. To make matters worse - he is a stinking Gamecock So the only thing he really accomplished on his own is learning to cook like no-other -but despite all this I will always call him my GOOD friend.

Go Gators!!!!!!
Old 01-20-2010, 09:47 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Thumbs up

Congrats Joel on the award!!! It couldn't have happened to a better person.

raiderhp
Old 01-22-2010, 09:38 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbuc View Post
Joel really doesn't deserves the award - The award really needs to go to his wife as she has allowed him to turn the house into a 24hr EFL play zone and allows him to travel and play as often as he feels like it. If i had a wife like that - i would of won the award. Add to this he would not of won the skills challenge(learn to tweek) if I had not brought over 10,000 or so guys at the last moment of every tournament or league game needing him to make them right. So I claim a portion of this award. To make matters worse - he is a stinking Gamecock So the only thing he really accomplished on his own is learning to cook like no-other -but despite all this I will always call him my GOOD friend.

Go Gators!!!!!!
Mark,
You know you are my boy but calling me a stinking Gamecock is a blow below the belt. . I might tweak you some teams in the future but they will only be Gator quality. Dang that seems to be pretty good if my memory serves me right.
Give me a call when you can come get together. Hope you are going to be a part of our Dixie Pro league.
Joel
Old 01-22-2010, 11:22 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Default coach of year

I don't understand why it took so long for ya'll to see quality of his coaching and tweaking skills,not to mention his eagerness to help anybody anytime to improve their understanding of how to play the game.I used to think that Michgan was where all the great coaches were at and there are alot there.I think it's clear now that South Carolina is on the map.