Miniature Football Home  

Go Back   Miniature Electric Football Forums > Miniature Electric Football Tailgate Party
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 09-15-2010, 05:49 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Bob Artlax has a safety that is tremendous. Dude just finds the ball carrier.

Also, BAM coach John Wharton has a QB that is strong and reliable on both sides. Special teams ace, as that dude single handly stopped me on two possible long returns for TD's.
Old 09-15-2010, 06:33 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Default My TT team has a special player in there freshmen OLB

He's in numerous plays, but at 3:40 you can really see him in clear action, he is extremly fast, he could easly start on any pro team across the country, oh yeah, you can't run at him with a FB block, he SLIDES right off QUICKLY, #3 is a pretty dominate young player and he will make the pros for sure.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ebo5ll3_ZQ0

Norbert Revels
Old 09-15-2010, 07:06 PM
MFCA MEMBER

David Nichols fullback on his Bengals, # 46, I think...as strong as any lineman yet fast as hek and finds holes, crazy...

Joel Prichard loopers like Julius Peppers, but he has others as well...
Old 09-15-2010, 07:07 PM
MFCA MEMBER

The best player/base I've ever had was #32 Jim Brown, for my old Cleveland Browns (the first team I ever ran in EF). As Don Smith used to joke when Brown took his talents to the Tidewater, dude did everything and sold the popcorn.

He was the main running back, best receiver, best kick returner, best punt returner, always the fumble man, top interceptor, and he blocked 3 punts. Went 13-1 that year, but Pratt got me in the playoffs. I'm pretty sure he was a Buzzball running back figure.

He was so dominant that defensively, when I had 3 guys that could make a tackle, and Brown was one, I would actually turn the other two players away from the receiver so Brown could try and make the tackle and force a fumble. He also blocked 3 punts.

------

Best player I've ever played against? Wow, that's a tough one. I never knew who they were, but Frank Johnson's backwards-running receivers threw me for a loop in the one epic game he and I had at a Summer Slam about 9 years ago.

Darrian Ross's Ray Lewis figure on his Ravens is another beast. The ultimate middle linebacker in EF that I've ever seen. He can cover 30 yards across the field in any direction in no time, such that you can't really run away from him, or by him.

Also in our BMEFA league, on Adrian Baxter's Cowboys team, he had a #77 figure that really couldn't be blocked, you just had to get somebody open before he ransacked your backfield.

Roo
Old 09-15-2010, 07:47 PM
MFCA MEMBER

from about 1976 until about 2005, my fastest "sure thing" was terry metcalf, on my handpainted cardinals. the figure was tudors chickenleg wr, and the base was a Kicker/QB base, yeah, the weird one , i had to glue it. when i joined the HEFL, i put him on my rams, allthough the base lost a little bit of its "straitness", it stayed just as fast. it wasnt until the supertweakers began emerging and were able to create superspeed bases, that he lost a race. the bummer is, i cant find that base now, cause ive changed my "go to" team so many times...lol.

glenn can attest to his speed.
Old 09-16-2010, 09:35 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Post Cardinals/Buccs

I got a return man that won fastest man at Miggle 2010, he will take the ball a hair length from the punting team and still get out and into the other endzone for a td in 2.0 secs
Buccs #12 leading rusher as Qb in 09 led the Buccs to SB I. left....stop...turn up....gone.....

Jets-Grecos Boozer..oohhh weee

Big Keith had 2 loopers that were so nice and I wanted them so....he gave them to me in exchange for a killer wr
Old 09-17-2010, 05:00 PM
MFCA MEMBER

In the DFW League, Pep Woods' Tampa Bay Bucs: TB #32 Michael Pittman.. I hate that guy...... Kills me running around my right side...

Barry Stephenson