Miniature Football Home  

Go Back   Miniature Electric Football Forums > Miniature Electric Football Tailgate Party
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 01-26-2011, 03:23 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Default Condolences

Thank God when you wake up-Praise him during the day, and Bless him before you lay down. Everything else in between means nothing. Take care of business. KEEP IT MOVING!
Old 01-26-2011, 03:31 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reginald Rutledge View Post
Jim,

I have no idea what happened between you and Geno so I plead ignorant to that. However, again, guys put too much emphasis on outcome of games that you can not enjoy the moment.

You have nothing, and I mean absolutely nothing, to explain to people about why you left. Truthfully, if you leave, it's nobody's business but you and your family. Other than that, the H E L L with them.

I get so tired of accusations or cryptic messages about wins or losses. Guys tried to read into things without really knowing what's really going on but somehow draw their conclusions. If you really don't have all the facts, you're just going on speculation - and that's it!

When it comes to life and death, we owe no one an explanation about our disappearance from an event. You can tell them if you want but where I stand on things, I could really care less what they think. Your family will long be with you long after you kick your last field goal. And your wife's health is #1 foremost. Let me tell you, if my wife would have been crying or needed any assistance, whether its a championship game or 1at round, that's a no-brainer. So don't think you owe NO ONE an explanation. You would have owed your wife an explanation if you had not come to her aid/rescue.

If I am you, I probably would delete saying I am sorry to anyone or even write an explanation here.

Reg

Reginald,

Let me squelch this right now.
Absolutely nothing happened between Jim and I except one a GREAT MF game between 2 gentlemen that went down to the very last play.

Geno H
Proud MFCA member #22
Visit G-FORCE @ www.gforcetdq.com
Old 01-26-2011, 03:55 PM
MFCA MEMBER

REG ME AND GENO HAD A GREAT GAME AND HE IS A GREAT COACH THAT WON A VERY TOUGH GAME, GENO IS GREAT
Quote:
Absolutely nothing happened between Jim and I except one a GREAT MF game between 2 gentlemen that went down to the very last play.
GENO TOLD THE TRUTH NOTHING HAPPENED IT WAS A GREAT GAME BETWEEN TWO GENTLEMAN AND THAT'S ALL.

WE THE DAVIS' GOT NOTHING BUT LOVE FOR THIS HOBBY.

DON'T HATE ME BECAUSE YOU AIN'T ME
I'M JIMMY DAVIS AND I APPROVE THIS MESSAGE
Old 01-26-2011, 04:33 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Default What a turn-off

Why should a coach have to explain himself to anyone? This kind of stuff is the one thing that turns me off sometimes--TOO MUCH TALKING--especially behind people's backs. It's the reason I don't talk over the phone much with too many guys. I finished high school 25 years ago.

I don't know you personally, Jim, but I feel where you are coming from. You don't have to explain anything to anybody--especially people that think they are still in grade school. I'm just sayin...just show up for your games, and play. Personally, I have no dog in this fight, but there's too much bull******** in this hobby, and i don't have time for it. Just something to think about, guys.

Last edited by dallcow4life28 : 01-26-2011 at 04:37 PM.
Old 01-26-2011, 04:36 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Default No need to explain

Jim no need to say nothing else about this leave It were it is, Your like a brother to me we talk on a regular. Not about EF but about life, for those u That didn't no Jim played all weekend with his blood sugar was above 250 all weekend. Jim continue to be the great father and husband that you are. Love u Bro.

Dearell
""Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure.........We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, Handsome, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are we not to be?"

Last edited by 49ers_Fan : 01-26-2011 at 04:39 PM.
Old 01-26-2011, 04:44 PM
MFCA MEMBER

THANKS TO ALL
I KNOW I DON'T HAVE TO EXPLAIN MYSELF TO ANYONE BUT I WANT EVER ONE TO KNOW WHY I LEFT AND DON'T BELIEVE WHAT YOU HEARD AND TO LET THAT COACH KNOW I KNOW.

DON'T HATE ME BECAUSE YOU AIN'T ME
I'M JIMMY DAVIS AND I APPROVE THIS MESSAGE
Old 01-26-2011, 05:06 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Default Lesson

I for one have learned a valuable lesson from this unfortunate situation, or shall I say had it reinforced...

1.) Don't listen to what anyone says. (Gossip)
2.) Don't repeat anything anyone says. (Gossip)
3.) Just have fun, practice and help others.

Condolences to you, your wife and your family!!
Old 01-26-2011, 05:27 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Exclamation As with everything else involving gossip and chat . . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joeram57 View Post
I for one have learned a valuable lesson from this unfortunate situation, or shall I say had it reinforced...

1.) Don't listen to what anyone says. (Gossip)
2.) Don't repeat anything anyone says. (Gossip)
3.) Just have fun, practice and help others.

Condolences to you, your wife and your family!!
Things can get blown out of proportion without talking with that friend. What I see is all these people indicting an alleged wrongdoer with limited information.

This board sucks for that. This community relies on who says something first, not what the facts are. That's probably why one guy who's currently banned from the board can be visciously attacked because other people now speak highly of them.

Joe, you hit it on the head while many others jumped in like eye witnesses.

Again, my condolences to you and your family.
Old 01-26-2011, 07:23 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Default Big Jim

Sorry to hear about the family loss I will keep you and family in my prayers.
Old 01-26-2011, 07:49 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Default same thing

JIM, I agree with RJ ON everything he said. stay focus on home life my friend.

BRONCOMAN