Miniature Football Home  

Go Back   Miniature Electric Football Forums > Photo Gallery of Miniature Football
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 01-16-2007, 03:46 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Default More Pics

More
Attached Images

Old 01-18-2007, 09:12 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Default The Bucs

Cadillac and Clayton
Attached Images

Old 01-19-2007, 05:44 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Default What McFarlane Do, We Do Too...

Back in 2000, I remember stopping by one of my coaches office and he had a figure of Emmitt Smith from McFarlane. The figure looked oddly familiar to me, very familiar as a matter of fact. Anyone who followed the career of Emmitt Smith knew he mostly carried the ball unorthodoxly in his left hand. Even if he was running out of bounds toward the right, oddly he still had the ball tucked in his left hand. I was always dumbfounded by how he never got it stripped more often.

Anyhow, the point was when we originally created our stock poses at Footballfigures.com, our intent was to create each figure off real life images. So we went through more than 500 photos and got the most realistic of each one. The pose called "The Dominator" is a picture we found of Emmitt Smith that symbolized his running style. We never knew that a company called McFarlane would have the exact stance of the same player.

I had painted Emmitt very much similar to what McFarlane had. That's why it was so amazing. So I did a little research on this McFarlane company only to find that I was inspired by its work. I saw this one pose, the Randy Moss leaping pose, which caught my eye. I thought to myself would this be a functional EFL player. So I created it. And to my amazement, he was outstanding. This is one of the hardest figures to check. Here is the inspiration and here are my results.
Attached Images

Old 01-19-2007, 06:17 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Default TO Celebrates after a Score

Another McFarlane that I was inspired to do years ago.
Attached Images

Old 01-23-2007, 05:52 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Default The Rose Bowl 2007

A Gameboard with and without a stadium up.
Attached Images

Last edited by WEIRDWOLF : 10-10-2008 at 04:11 PM.
Old 01-23-2007, 05:54 AM
MFCA MEMBER

A Giants 308 gameboard.
Attached Images

Last edited by WEIRDWOLF : 10-10-2008 at 04:11 PM.
Old 01-23-2007, 09:18 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Default re

Reg,
You had to do it. Now I am going to have to paint old school Bills.
Old 01-23-2007, 10:00 AM
Tron1984

Angry Totally awesome!

Reggie,
I said it once and I've said it twice! Your figures are what's happing for me! I just really enjoy seeing your work! By the way I'm interested in one of those big boards (308's) for My BUCS & Dolphins (two field covers please) Febuary 12, 2007 is the Big Man's B-day and I looking to spend a little loot. Not to much loot though. I gotta save for that retirement you know
Old 01-23-2007, 04:45 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Default Attn: Tron, Continuous Improvement is Key

One thing I learned as an engineer in my time was the philosophy of "Continuous Improvement". I loved my first generation 308 Gameboards. I had to love them. I gave away 68 metal boards!

But like anything in engineering, you are always looking to better the product. Sean, if you saw the video, to be able to throw a hammer 4 feet in the air and hit the gameboard or watching a 200 plus pound man walk on the gameboard should tell you all that you need to know.

I promise, I am not trying to sell my product here. It sells itself. But to see the upgrades to the newer models of 308 is an eye-opening experience. So if you do find yourself investing in this gameboard, you will be very much happy. I GUARANTEE THAT!

The graphics is outstanding. The board runs smooth. No dead spots. One eof the reasons I came on this gameboard is to refute the negative comments some guys were throwing out about wooden gameboards. I don't claim to be an expert in all manners of EFL, certainly metal boards but I have owned a few in my time. However, for my money, my new 308 Gameboard is something I will cherish.

So consider what I do. Don't rule out any other type of boards. Just get the most bang for your bucks because personally, if I am going to pay $300 plus for a gameboard, I want to know that I am going to get top quality for my money.

Reginald
Old 01-23-2007, 07:23 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Reg- I'm pumped to get the new board- the Rose Bowl stadium looks incredible! Looks like you posted those pictures pretty early today, hope you didn't have to kill yourself to get that out to me this week. It will be greatly appreciated as I have special guests and can't wait to show off my new stuff! Looking forward to the figures and customizing DVD as well. Thanks again, the board looks great.
Joe