Miniature Football Home  

Go Back   Miniature Electric Football Forums > Miniature Electric Football Tailgate Party
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 11-21-2006, 12:27 PM
Coach

Default I think I have been playing this way for years!

One rule I have and again I think I got it from AB is the the defense gets two players on magnets that can be called to stop the board and react to what is happing with the offense.One saftey one MLB or two safteys or two MLB what ever the defensive coach calls sometimes a coach will play its safetys to close and the reciever can get underneath or the coach reacts with the MLB to soon on a running play to me its makes sense!! and more realism!!!To me!!
Old 11-21-2006, 04:29 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Default we did not lable things back in the old days.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTweakFreak View Post
When playing out in public venues it is "One-Stop" (very misleading term sometimes) by far over "Multi-Stop" (another very loose term).

At home I play neither. I play a form of what we use to use back in the mid 1980's. It is neither multi nor one stop by definition. It really has no definition. But I guess since we're working with one and multi terms I can offer some sort of comparison term. Best I can do is Limited Stop. Meaning in comparison to the other two.... Usually more than one stop (but not always) but not every X seconds either. There are time phase elements involved on proper plays that logically support it. Other aspects are dictated by movement of the players on the board. It's the most fun for me over all other systems I've played under. But it is definitely not mainstream.

-Mike Pratt

Thanks for the post Prattski, we were not into labels back then.......:rolleyes: