Miniature Football Home  

Go Back   Miniature Electric Football Forums > Solitaire (The all by myself forum)
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 02-17-2011, 12:44 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Default Wow!

Is it ever getting deep in here!

Only a true group of Misfits could possibly come out on top of this mess.
Old 02-17-2011, 01:12 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Oh MY
Old 02-17-2011, 01:14 PM
MFCA MEMBER

I can't even argue with that....my mother was a hamster, but my father DID NOT smell of elderberries!! It was more like cranberries with a hint of jasmine!

By the way.....MY FAVORITE MOVIE OF ALL TIME!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by roller View Post
Oh yeah!!? Take this, Wolf!!

—Idiom
3. One Bad Em-F-er, negative shout out; pertaining to weirdwolf: There goes one bad EM-F-er. I mean he can’t play and ain’t never win nothin’!

Old 02-18-2011, 04:21 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Since it's taking me awhile to get all 7 games in, I thought I would break them up and post half now and half later. Here's the recaps of the first 4 games. I'll update the fantasy standings shortly. Stay tuned....

Fairies Get Rammed
John Cappelletti rushed for 132 yards and 2 touchdowns and caught a pass for another score and the Rams defense shut out the high powered Fairy offense in their WMLMF debut. Pat Haden was 7-11-1 for 173 yards and a TD for LA, but it was the defense that proved too much for the Fairies to handle in a 23-0 victory. Tommy Cruise was sacked 4 times and constantly harassed by a notably quicker Rams defense that limited San Francisco to 71 yards rushing and 99 yards passing. Ron Simmons led the Fairies with 5 tackles, while Pat Thomas had 5 tackles for the Rams.

Larry Brooks greets Tommy Cruise for an early 1st quarter sack

Lawrence McCutcheon, #30, finds a lane in the middle of the field

George Bush, #37, intercepts an overthrown ball for the Fairies
Attached Images

Old 02-18-2011, 04:25 PM
MFCA MEMBER

K-Zoo Shows Killer Instinct

Kerry Kingbee had one of the best days of his career, throwing for 237 yards on 12-17-0 passing and 4 touchdowns as the Killer Bees cruised to a 38-21 win over the hapless Toxic Waste. George Dubya completed 11 of 18 passes for 222 yards and a pair of touchdowns, but his 3 interceptions, combined with 3 fumbles by Jerry Falwell and Steve Colbert proved to be too much for the Waste to overcome. George B. Hive scored 2 touchdowns on catches of 54 and 38 yards, nearly matching last seasons total output. Cassius Clay was tops for Three Mile Island with 4 tackles, while the Bees were led by Larry Larvae’s 5 tackles and 2 forced fumbles and interception.

Jerry Yellowjacket recovers a Jerry Falwell fumble for the Bees

Simpson had nowhere to run, as Mudd Dauber tackles him for a loss

George B. Hive, #88, takes it to the house for Kalamazoo
Attached Images

Old 02-18-2011, 04:31 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Cadavers First Victory Extra ‘Special’

Cleveland’s special teams came up big, with Rolyn Bones returning a punt 53 yards for a touchdown, and blocking 2 Zombie punts deep in their territory, the first resulting in a touchdown recovery and the second at the Zombie 3 at the end of the fourth quarter where Kicked Dabucket’s field goal was the game winning points in a wild 45-42 win over the Zombies. Marcus Allen ran for 143 yards and a pair of TD’s for New Zealand, but the all-star combo of Dan Fouts and Bart Star struggled badly, completing only 5 of 14 passes for 85 yards against a stingy Cadaver secondary. Junior Underworld had a stellar debut, running for 172 yards and 2 touchdowns and catching a 17 yard pass for another. Alan Page was a force on defense, recording 5 tackles and forcing a fumble for the Zombies. M. Balmer had 5 ½ tackles, 2 for loss of yardage for the Cadavers.

Staring death in the face.... the Zombies line up against the Cadavers

Franco Harris finds a slim hole in the Cadaver defensive line

Ortho Pedic, #21, takes a screen pass from Chip Femur
Attached Images

Old 02-18-2011, 04:36 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Clowns Get Serious To Beat Sasquatch

Battle Creek got a balanced team effort to win a penalty marred game against the Canadians, 28-14. Both teams struggled to move the ball, as the defenses held solid, evident by neither team having a player gain more than 61 yards on the ground. The Bozos had the upper hand though, as their right side linebacker, Plus, gathered two interceptions. The first led to a 2 Cents touchdown run. The second came in the Bozo end zone late in the 4th quarter to end a Sasquatch threat and secure the victory. Pi was efficient, completing 5-8-0 for 124 yards and a score, 108 of which went to wide receiver Pieces. The ’Quatch never got in rhythm on offense, partly due to Stinkwater, who was constantly under pressure, and partly due to penalties, which nullified what would have been 2 touchdowns. The Bozos special teams chipped in with a 99 yard TD return that seemed to take the air out of the Sasquatch. Peace led the clown defense with 5 tackles, while Bubbles and Spook had 3 tackles apiece for the big guys.

Tank sacks Pi and causes a fumble

Plus steps in front of Grog and intercepts this pass

Pisces scores on a 76 yard bomb from Pi
Attached Images

Old 02-18-2011, 06:41 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Al I would like to make a move. I want to drop my WC player Leach and pick up QB George Dubya from Toxic Waste.

Mike
Old 02-18-2011, 08:01 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Mike, changes can only be made after the week is played out. As soon as I get the next 3 games done and recorded, I can make the change for you that would apply to week 2's match up.
Old 02-18-2011, 08:38 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Talking

WOW!