Miniature Football Home  

Go Back   Miniature Electric Football Forums > Miniature Electric Football Tailgate Party
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 07-12-2010, 01:57 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Default Another bad apple

I have dealt with Geno several times and he is a great person to deal with. Like others have mentioned before things in life come up for everyone. No one here does this for a living we all have jobs and a life. This person should take that in to consideration before they slander this gentleman's name. He makes a great product and is always in contact when you need him. Geno I understand how you feel. It really hits a nerve when you try your best to make everyone happy and you get a jerk like this one that acts like an idiot. Unfortunately we have some bad apples in the bunch. Geno keep on with the great work you have done.

CowboyMike
Old 07-12-2010, 11:39 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Geno , you know I appreciate what you do . I order all my bases and tdq and tdk from you.
Keep doing what you are doing
Old 07-13-2010, 03:34 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Default Thanks Geno

Geno I want to thank u for the tweeking tips, i'm on fire,also the board building from the gauge to the motors,but most of all thanks for the friendship its been great so far & u have been great for this hobby i an't mad at ya.
Old 07-13-2010, 09:06 AM
MFCA MEMBER

i can ad that each and every time ive ordered and/or bought something from him, HE put in an extra surprise. i think nearly everyone is affected by "life", i mean, who isnt?????? yea, my order is sometimes slow in arriving....so what, hell, ive sold or traded 100s of EF/MF items, and im almost alway a few days late sending it out. sure, i try to give a reason each time.but they get it.

Geno, stay up, you are doing a helluva job buddy.
Old 07-13-2010, 09:17 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Thumbs up Geno

I too have bought alil from Geno , and I must say I've always gotten more than my money worth ! Once he was behind and my order was about 2 weeks late but he sent alot of extra goodies. Geno , I'll always do business with ya. Customer for life !
Old 07-13-2010, 04:49 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Default While

I will also attest to having excellent business dealings w/Geno, but my real purpose of this post is to ask who is Collegefootballfan, and can someone tell him to post more often. I just love that avatar, even if I am an Ohio State Fan.
Old 07-15-2010, 03:49 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Default BS

Hey Geno, do me a favor,ignore this and keep on keeping on.
Talk about contributions to the hobby...........That QB and kicker you came up with are classics,game changers and innovative genius.
This guy should understand we are not big time companies and sometimes our personal lives create problems with filling orders.
Once again I am surprised that this nonsense goes on....real shame.
Take care,Larue

Last edited by larue : 07-15-2010 at 11:06 AM.