Miniature Football Home  

Go Back   Miniature Electric Football Forums > Miniature Electric Football Tailgate Party
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 08-20-2010, 10:00 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Default Man Thank you guys

I have to announce that I have recovered some of my product (bases). Because of the great responses from this post. I think guys are trying to do the right thing. Also I think that we all can use something like this. It’s unfortunate that I had to do this the way I did, but it had to be done. I remember a while back another coach on here got dragged thru the Mud. For some stuff he didn't come up with in a timely manner. But if he could have communicated what was going on with him it could have lighten the blow. The coach "saying no name" was staying in a place where he could not communicate. But some in the EFL community knew and didn't say anything. So for all those who know that someone is going thru, you don't have to tell the whole story. But give people a heads up that the person is going thru some stuff. So the person, who is filling like they just got taken advantage of, will have some understanding.

Just my 2 cents

Dearell
""Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure.........We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, Handsome, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are we not to be?"