Miniature Football Home  

Go Back   Miniature Electric Football Forums > RULES WORLD, RULES WORLD, RULES WORLD plus Strategies and Formations > General rules posts not specific to a certain rules set
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 10-25-2009, 01:19 AM
MFCA MEMBER

i run 10 playes per qtr. each team gets two timeout plays at end of half and end of game. a solitaire game takes me 3-4 hrs if i do it all at once, but since i record results from each play, i can let the game last as long as i like. ive played 3 games now in 9 weeks.
Old 10-25-2009, 05:20 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Ok, thanks

When you speak of a game about 3-4hours, is it when you record the game or not ?

Do you think your game format is good for a 2-3hours game, no records (or only a few vids or pics shots to show you the "french style" ) for 2 players game too ?

Just a precision : when you all speak about "plays", you mean "first down tries until appears a turnover", right ?

dimitri
Old 10-25-2009, 10:19 AM
MFCA MEMBER

by record, i dont mean video, i mean on a special formatted scoresheet. it has several categories, so that you may write down the player or players number down in several categories. it shows where the line of scrimmage is, where the ball ends up after the play, who ran or caught the ball, whomade the tackle, if there was a sack/interception or fumble. it has a place to cross out timeouts for each team, scores by quarter. all of it is on 1 handy scoresheet. there are several scoresheets available from coaches all over , hopefully one of the coaches can post one for you.
by me using 10 plays per quarter, i count kickoffs and punts as PLAYS, but i do not count extra points as plays.