Miniature Football Home  

Go Back   Miniature Electric Football Forums > Miniature Electric Football Tailgate Party
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 01-11-2011, 04:05 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Default that's what I am saying

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetka View Post
I say honor your word. Things happen and that's when communication is necessary. If Chris or Mike or many others told me, I got behind, da, da, da, it would never be a problem. I know these guys. I researched and trusted my gut instincts.

When communication breaks down, and times goes by and that phone don't ring?, then you know you have a problem. Late is way different than never.
this is where you come to the point of making the call... Blast or keep trying

depending on who it is, whether or not they get a "pass"...........
Old 01-11-2011, 04:34 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Thumbs up Let's be honest K-LO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coach K-LO View Post
this is where you come to the point of making the call... Blast or keep trying

depending on who it is, whether or not they get a "pass"...........
They would have lost me when they stated they will get to it when they can.

Didn't they give you a deadline initially. Months, then years go by and you are still calling them? What's the time frame before you say, act or move on.

In this hobby you have to move on because most of these things happen across state lines or in places where unruliness could cost you your job or career.

I did buy customs from a local yocal, and by the time I got home to stand them up they looked like the scarecrow after being attacked by flying monkeys in the "Wizard Of Oz".

I went right back to his house and sat there while he fixed every single one of them. After that, I was done because that is not how I would do people.

I wish I could have back many of the bases I have tweaked for others. You mentioned that you give great product only to see less in return. On that note you should watch for and seek those who do the same. They are there you know. Don't settle. Competition weeds out the bad seeds as well IMHO.
Old 01-11-2011, 05:16 PM
Coach

Default .

Get rid of the self-promoters. We need to uplift others, not spend our time putting ourselves on a pedestal.
Old 01-11-2011, 05:21 PM
MFCA MEMBER

DON'T TAKE MY MONEY IF YOU CAN'T PROVIDE A QUALITY PRODUCT.......WHEN YOU ARE A SELLER IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO MAKE THE TRANSACTION RIGHT....IF AFTER YOU TAKE SOMEONE'S HARD EARNED MONEY AND YOU SEND ME A LESS THAN STELLAR PRODUCT AND THEN WHEN I COMPLAIN AND YOU TELL ME THAT YOU WILL SEND ME MY MONEY BACK AND TO THROW AWAY THE PRODUCT ...THEN WHY WOULD YOU CHARGE ME FOR SOMETHING YOU ARE WILLING TO THROW AWAY????????

MANTA RAY DRE....THE CELL PHONE CLIQUE HAS DIED DOWN A BIT.....BUT YOU ARE SO CORRECT......

YOU BURN ME ONCE YOU WILL NEVER SEE MY MONEY AGAIN AND I WILL TELL OTHERS OF YOUR POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE PRACTICES.....FELLAS THERE ARE PLENTY OF CONSUMERS ON HERE WHO HAVE WALKED AWAY FROM THIS HOBBY BECAUSE OF THE GUYS WHO DO "BAD BUSINESS"

MY PARTING STATEMENT IS...... WHY SHOULD WE FORGIVE WHEN NO APOLOGY HAS BEEN OFFERED ......NOT TO ME BUT TO THE ONE'S THAT YOU HAVE OFFENDED .... OBVIOUSLY MANY HAVE BEEN OFFENDED .......
Old 01-11-2011, 05:28 PM
MFCA MEMBER

After re-reading this thread....I realized that MAYBE...... Reginald and Dunham have the right Idea.....maybe Solitaire is a good way to go........
Old 01-11-2011, 05:49 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Thumbs up All Caps!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mozeek View Post
DON'T TAKE MY MONEY IF YOU CAN'T PROVIDE A QUALITY PRODUCT.......WHEN YOU ARE A SELLER IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO MAKE THE TRANSACTION RIGHT....IF AFTER YOU TAKE SOMEONE'S HARD EARNED MONEY AND YOU SEND ME A LESS THAN STELLAR PRODUCT AND THEN WHEN I COMPLAIN AND YOU TELL ME THAT YOU WILL SEND ME MY MONEY BACK AND TO THROW AWAY THE PRODUCT ...THEN WHY WOULD YOU CHARGE ME FOR SOMETHING YOU ARE WILLING TO THROW AWAY????????

MANTA RAY DRE....THE CELL PHONE CLIQUE HAS DIED DOWN A BIT.....BUT YOU ARE SO CORRECT......

YOU BURN ME ONCE YOU WILL NEVER SEE MY MONEY AGAIN AND I WILL TELL OTHERS OF YOUR POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE PRACTICES.....FELLAS THERE ARE PLENTY OF CONSUMERS ON HERE WHO HAVE WALKED AWAY FROM THIS HOBBY BECAUSE OF THE GUYS WHO DO "BAD BUSINESS"

MY PARTING STATEMENT IS...... WHY SHOULD WE FORGIVE WHEN NO APOLOGY HAS BEEN OFFERED ......NOT TO ME BUT TO THE ONE'S THAT YOU HAVE OFFENDED .... OBVIOUSLY MANY HAVE BEEN OFFENDED .......
Great points!
Old 01-11-2011, 06:38 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Thumbs up I don't agree with this K-LO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coach K-LO View Post
good point, but that only applies to the new coach or young coach. More experienced coaches will not give up too many "trade" secerts because they may not feel they can overcome someone knowing their plays....

The difficulty of bringing more coaches into the fold, is because iof many things.

Here are my two main 'roadblocks' to advancement
- EF is 100% hands on
- lack of knowledge on EF & unwillingness to 'develop something from hand'

and of course the Video games.........
I have been allowing coaches to pick my brain and share strategy. I had to get better once they caught on. This goes back and forth. It's healthy.
Old 01-11-2011, 06:39 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Thumbs up Mozeek!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mozeek View Post
After re-reading this thread....I realized that MAYBE...... Reginald and Dunham have the right Idea.....maybe Solitaire is a good way to go........

DOWN WITH SOLITAIRE!
Old 01-11-2011, 10:11 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Kenny

I thought this post was about people pressing to hard for a win and not about people riping people off.

So I did misunderstand your point in the other post.

Sorry
Old 01-11-2011, 11:00 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Actually Doug .....The original intent was to discuss INTEGRITY...which actually pertains to Both situations.....

Pressing too hard for a win.....I maybe wrong but that wasn't an issue I think the way one goes about winning or the I must win at any cost.......
But I could be wrong......