Miniature Football Home  

Go Back   Miniature Electric Football Forums > Miniature Electric Football Tailgate Party
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-03-2008, 08:52 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Default Bluesman, Great Post

BLUE,

THAT WAS ONE OF THE GREATEST POST OF ALL TIMES. THIS IS HOW EVERYONE SHOULD VIEW THE GAME. "THAT'S BEING A COACH" GOOD JOB BLUESMAN.

You have equal access just being here on earth, if you never heard of EBAY, WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN.

MARK KLINGBIEL POSTED ONCE HE HAS PLENTY OF BOAT BASES, HOW MANY CHAPS CALLED AND ASKED FOR SOME. NOT MANY BECAUSE OF THE LOCKDOWNS.

MARK KLINGBIEL HAS 15,000 ITZ DIALS IN HIS CLOSET FOR SALE, HOW DO I KNOW THIS, BECAUSE I ASKED HIM AND BROUGHT A BUNCH

If it was a viable EF PRODUCT at somepoint that fell by the way side, iT did exist and was made by some company. If im able to track these down, why are you stopping me " we should make bluesman post a sticky for all newbies and veteran's to read everyday. THAT'S A COACH" FIGURE THE OTHER GUY OUT.

WE ARE TALKING ONCE ON THE MARKET PRODUCT, NOT SOME WEIRD CONTRAPTION SOMEONE IS COOKING UP LIKE GRANDPA ON THE MUNSTER'S

IF VINCE'S RECEIVERS GET OPEN ON YOU, SWITCH YOUR PLAN AND TRY TO STOP HIM.

DOES ANYONE HAVE A PICTURE OF THESE BROWN BASES !

MANTARAYDRE
Old 04-03-2008, 09:32 PM
MFCA MEMBER

thanks dre... but it was just my thoughts on the subject.
Old 04-03-2008, 11:11 PM
MFCA MEMBER

these are a couple of the brown bases that i have. the front wall is thicker than a normal ttc (pictured), and the side walls are slightly thicker, making the shell slightly wider than the normal ttc shell. there are no numbers or markings on the dials or the shells of any of the ones that i have.
Name:  IMG_1744.JPG
Views: 63
Size:  62.6 KB
MFCA member #31
Old 04-04-2008, 07:22 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Default Hard to find

Some of you might recall a card game called "Magic". At a time was very popular and set the tone for numerous cards games trying to acheive it's success. Early players, such as myself, benefited from getting very powerful cards ( in a limited print run ) that helped acheive success in formal tournaments. The manufactuer ( Wizards of the Coast ) relaized that these early cards were way to powerful and benefited the " early players ". As such they outlawed them to balance play and encourage new players to join in the fold.
I happened to disagree and consequently quit playing and sold some of my old cards for as much as $300.00 each. Collecters and players still wanted them despite them being just printed paper.
My point is that those with superior products should be able to use them. The rest of us should devise of ways to work around them. Those of you with better products and better skills should be able to benefit. As I new to the hobby, after a 20 year layoff, I don't feel badly about not having superior product but, making the best of what I have and, if it is not enough, getting tools to make me more competative. Many of you good at tweaking can and have helped me. THANKS.
Minature football has a lot to offer and one does not have to compete in a league in order ot have fun. It can be done with friends and more importantly family. Those of whom have been active in the hobby for some time should not be penalized for havng better tools to compete. That is my my point as it relates to Magic. Penalizing us early adopters of whom took a chance and invested in a game that was new and inovative and not yet mainstream.
God bless electric football and those who enjoy it for what it is and for those of whom want to be champions. All can have fun and enjoy the sport despite what you have and do not have.
Old 04-05-2008, 02:43 AM
DOOMSDAY78

Default For Andre Kc And Those Who Agree With Him....

I Just Want To Give You Something To Think About With Your Nfl Point.

Nfl Teams Have Scouts To Look For The Most Talented And Best Players In College And Any Where Else.

1) When The Cowboys Got Tony Doesett In 1977, He Changed The Game. There Wasn't Any Other Running Back In The Nfl, That His had Speed, Vision, And Agility. My Point The Cowboys Had A Player With A Special Base, That they searched for, Found, Pursued, And Bought. I'm Sure Other Teams Wanted Him, And Tried To Get To Him, But Just Weren't Able To Get Him. After Td's first season, every Other Team In The Nfl Wanted And Looked For Running Back With his Flash Like Speed, Mind Shaking Jukes, Tackle Breaking Spins, Sideline Agility And Eye's Behind The Head Vision!!!!!

My Question Did The Cowboys Cheat? No Scouted, Researched, Pursued, And Paid To Get What Knew Would Be Threat And Problem For Other Teams. And The Same Thing With, Bob Hayes = The Fastest Human In The World, Oj Simpson, Gale Sayers, Jim Brown, Jerry Rice, Lawrence Taylor, Dan Marino, Deion Sanders, Emmitt Smith's "O" Line And Michael Vick. These Players Changed The Game And Made Teams Have To Change Their Stragedys And Game Plans To Deal With Those Players.

2) When Tom Landry Brought Back The Shot Gun, He Changed The Game. He Took Something That Was Used Along Time Ago, Like A Tudor Metal Qb, A Brought It Back Into The Game. And That Offense Set Up Gave Teams In The Nfl Hell, Was That Cheating?? No!!! My Point Any Other Coach Could Have Brought The Shot Gun Back, And It Wasn't Wrong Or Illegal When Landry Did. Just like when teams started playing on turf, it made some teams better. And It Was The Same Thing When Cowboys Were Doing Shifts And Stand Ups Before The Ball Was Snapped. And Let's Not Forget Bill Walsh's West Coast Offense, And the Bears 4-6 Defense!!!!These were Game Changing Plays, Schemes, Style Of Play and Equipment that Was Not called Illegal, They Were Just Innovational and, Pure Unadulterated Genius!!!!

Just Like Boatbases, I'm The Only Coach In My League That Has Them On Their Team. Know Why, It's Because No Body Else In My League Took Time To Find Out How Good They Can Be. And Just Like Them At First I Thought They Were A Waste Of Money, And Only Ran In Circles. But Evently I Figured Out To Make Some Run Straight, And How To Use The Ones That Loop. The Other Coaches In My League Either Threw Theirs Away A Long Time Ago, Or Don't Have Any Good Ones. And That's What Makes My League So Special, We Don't Hate, And Discourage Another Coaches Break Through, Discovery, Or Genius.

My Final Point: The Great Players And Plays I Mentioned Are Just Like The Metal Qb's, Brown Bases , Boatbases, And Geno's Qb. And They Are All Players And Plays We All Could Have Found, Bought, Or Created. In Closing, It All Comes Down To This, Each League Needs To Take Time To figure out, that What some choose to call Cheating, is actually Innovation, Creativity And Genius. Thank For Letting Me Share My View...

Last edited by DOOMSDAY78 : 04-07-2008 at 11:32 PM. Reason: forgot a word