Miniature Football Home  

Go Back   Miniature Electric Football Forums > Miniature Electric Football Tailgate Party
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 01-31-2011, 10:26 AM
MFCA MEMBER

LOL yah it is 5 1/2 feet long, I suppose in the future we could use two webcams and a usb switcher

Ya like I said, we have timing rules just didn't bother with them.

There is also a time limit to make your decision however I noticed Josh got caught with analysis paralysis a couple times

I like the multistop better. It plays like football imo. And I liked the 2 stop system which was new to us. I'll try some solitaire with it as well when I build the second board.

Final score was our lowest scoring game ever at 14-0 Jags. In fairness Josh missed two FG's I missed 1 FG, and his fumble on my 20 near the end of the game took points of the board he would have had.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the french guy View Post
It worked pretty well. Opposite field plays were quite difficult to follow because of the field huge size, but overall it was really good.

To speed up the things, just try to add a timer for your formation deployements.

First each player take his figs on his side of LOS. Then, with the timer use a 40secs or more duration to make your formation.

Same thing for decisions between stoppage or for receiver choice. Make them immediatly to simulate the real action better.

But overall, multistoppage was surprisingly fluid and interesting. I'll probably make a try myself, by allowing stationnary bases only for safeties on D and 1 offense player.

The timing box (base running 20yards) is a really cool idea too.

By the way, what is the final score ?

Check out my Flames and Stampeders blogs at www.prosportsblogging.com